News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Caring With Cars...Pics.

Started by Denzle, 09, July, 2011, 06:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzle

After a very wet start the day turned out fine.  Here are some of the cars. Starting & Finishing with my VX220..... :P

Denzle jumping round a car to take a picture if Tony & Richard...... ;D

Richards Car...... 8)

Tonys Car. Not a Zebra to be seen... :-*

No need to come to the show...Denzle will bring the show to you....... ;D..... ;D..... ;D
Only Joking as it was for a good cause.

Sumov8

Great day out once the rain stopped as Denzies pictures show there was plenty to see and well worth the effort :-X

Denzle

I must say that the organising could have been better.

I took my vx220 to show it and was directed half a mile away onto a wet muddy soggy hill field.  After fearing I would get stuck and also messing up the car I drove off again and drove to the house where the main activity was going on.     Others like Wallnut did the same.

Later in the day more cars arrived and started parking on the grass in front of the house, it was only then that everything started  to go well.

Why they put us on that field I do not know, but I was not very happy with that.  If this show is held next year then I think they should get things a little more organised and not put show cars with the public parking.

When the rain stopped, things picked up and the day went well. Some nice cars as shown on the pics above.

Denzle..... ::)

Hairy Santa

was a good day once the weather setted down , I did forget that it had been raining and sat on the grass drinking a coffee, result, rather wet rear end

A very good turn out considering the damp start to the day, and there were a few cars that I havn't seen before

I did take a few shots but mainly of my own car so I wont bore you with them