News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Calling all Cobra owners...

Started by 'The Gaffer', 03, September, 2011, 05:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Ian Stent from CKC magazine is looking for a Cobra to appear on the front cover page of the next CKC annual track day guide.

The photo shoot will be at Llandow during the trackday on the 10th September 2011.

He spoted you guys on the recent Apple County joint run and wondered if you would like your car to be featured.

As far as I know only one Cobra is needed but will check if the response is big enough, but a nice Cobra turnout on the day would be great. Why don't you guys organise a convoy?

Post up if interested and I will let Ian know.

Dixie

Phil.

I would love to do it, but I cannot make it all day.  We have a meal to go to late afternoon to celebrate our close friend finishing Chemo and radio for breast cancer, my missus would cut my bo**ocks off if I didn't attend.

Would happily go if it could be the morning up to say 2pm, this would give me time to get home. 

I'll see if Paintman wants to ride shotgun.

M

Sumov8

Phil

Sorry I have to earn some brownie points at home for a while, and without any paint yet my car would not make a good photo

paintman

stupott901

Mmmmmmmmm could be tempted not sure if it's polished enough though compared to dixies and Tony's

If you need the cobra let me know

Stu

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: stupott901 on 05, September, 2011, 10:33:05 PM
Mmmmmmmmm could be tempted not sure if it's polished enough though compared to dixies and Tony's

Stu

I will let you know Stu 8)

Dixie

Would be good for you Stu.  I am going to struggle to be there.

paintman

Quote from: stupott901 on 05, September, 2011, 10:33:05 PM

Stu

Think your being modest Stu.   One of the nicest Cobras around. ;) ;)