AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Anybody have any nice Kit Car Christmas presents?

Started by 'Mendip Wurzel', 26, December, 2011, 12:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Mendip Wurzel'

So did anybody have any nice Kit Car related Christmas presents?

I had an annual membership for 'Complete Kit Car' which is nice as they tend to feature quite a lot of local events, including a few photos of my kitcar last year so I live in hope for next year.

Kevin   

'The Gaffer'

A very bright but compact rechargeable LED torch that plugs directly into the cigarette lighter to charge. Twist the top and it flashes like a strobe too :)

Grin-a-lot

I got a small piston and con rod key-ring with a Westfield logo on the piston crown.

Also got 2 carb overhaul kits and some exhaust wrap, not quite so exciting but useful all the same...

Lucky Ed

Have treated myself to a Mac1 Zetec from Santa (the Hairy variety!) just before Xmas, so I wasn't  lavished with many pressies,
and her indooors still isn't speaking ..........so not all bad news!, and have been told not to expect anything for my big Five - O in Feb.

Still seems like a good deal to me ;D

Hope to get the car shifted in the next week so I can start tinkering ready for some track day action in the spring.

Look forward to meeting some more of you guys soon.

PS. I am on the hunt for a suitable trailer for the above, please give me a shout if you know of one. ;)

paintman

I got sat nav. for the Hood......should come in handy!! ;D

Daley Down Under

TimC

I got an IOU on a new 6-point harness.  It's entirely my fault that it's an IOU as I'm not 100% sure what I want yet!

Also had a subscription to EVO which I read every month and some hand warmers and a thermos for visits to the workshop!

Hairy Santa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 26, December, 2011, 01:43:41 PM
A very bright but compact rechargeable LED torch that plugs directly into the cigarette lighter to charge. Twist the top and it flashes like a strobe too :)

Tape it to the top of your helmet - we will be able to see you coming them  ;)

Krazyken

I got tickets to next years Goodwood revival from my better half so roll on September and MG key fob from a friend for my MGF keys.  I also received the Senna & Cars2 DVDs so have spent some time in front of the TV.

The rest was bring stuff like clothes (aka future rags) as you can tell they are very important to me.

YZFMINI

Well i did not get anything car related, but i did get a few tools and a RC helicopter 8) 8) 8)

i think i could fit a small video camera to the bottom...

Yzfmini...

RMW50

SWMBO was very kind and has given me the money for a billeted alloy sump, just what I asked for, so great news. Happy New Year to all.
Rich

foggy

I had a large snap on socket set from my son (he's a motor mec HGV) as he is fed up when coming to my place to mend my car for me and using my  Woolworths  special spanner set!

Moleman

I got a cup with a picture of my car on it if that's anygood?  :P

RobC

My lovely lady bought me 5kg of epoxy resin to keep me quiet at weekends with my carbon modifications :)

It's all going to be cool 8)

David H

A close friend bought me a track day.... He knows me very well ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bought myself some nylon bar to fashion mods for my suspension to create better camber/caster adjustments on the M3, a quick rack from a scrapped Z4M Coupe and a few Powerflex bushes. Rogue Shift kit and work going to happen to car at the end of the month.

8)

Track day booked for 18th Feb. Apex track days, open pit at Combe for £130!!! :D ;)

Daley Down Under

Heard you were moving to Germany to work as M Divisions new technology consultant

Adrian

RMW50

I have now spent most of the money that I was so kindly given, new AB Performance billeted alloy sump and uprated clutch springs - just want I wanted from Santa.

David H

Quote from: MarlboroCar on 06, January, 2012, 10:52:34 AM
Heard you were moving to Germany to work as M Divisions new technology consultant

Adrian

How did you know about that?

News travels fast.

Hows your tan?

Daley Down Under

Not good - while I'm waiting for the Spire to arrive (now due on 10th Jan) I've started fiddling with the boat in the garage. Much easier to work on than cars. Supercharger will have to wait though

David H

Daley Down Under