News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

They've Got My Money!

Started by YellaBelly, 22, May, 2012, 09:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Rang VOSA this morning after they left a message yesterday. Made my payment and was a bit miffed, when I said I assume all was well with the form the guy said he didn't know as they don't process it until the money is received! So there was me thinking the next step was the letter from Bristol Test Center but I've now got to wait hoping I don't get a phone call from VOSA saying there is a problem with the application :( >:(

This is worse than having teeth pulled!  :'(

Krazyken

The joys of the Civil Service, don't forget to remind them that we pay their wages.  I'm sure that will help!  :'(

Hairy Santa

sounds about the norm, just hope the person dealing with it doesn't go on holiday or worse go sick with all the stess they incure during their working lives
I think there was a survey done comparing private to public sickness at work  - think it turned out 3 times as much in the public sector - might have something to do with the full pay that goes with it
I wish you well with the application and hope it all goes to plan
see you on the road soon

YellaBelly

peterw

Just checked on line and they haven't cashed my cheque yet.

peterw

YellaBelly

I wouldn't hold your breath mate! :(

peterw

Moleman, You heard anything from VOSA re IVA date yet ?, I haven't.
Pete

peterw

OOOPs small typographical error, I meant Yellabelly !!!!(its the age )

YellaBelly

Hi Pete,

Rang them up yesterday (Friday) and they said "it's still with technical, should be seen in a couple of days"  >:( >:(

Starting to get P'd off now! They took the cash on 18th May and yet they're still working through a backlog! Trouble is, if I get stroppy then they'll probably take even longer, just have to bite my lip I guess :(

chrislandy

Just keep pestering them but in a nice pleasant way with a smile on your face, that way they will get annoyed by you chasing but not get knarked off that they mess you around. worked for me :)

( try Mark (dot) Vickers (at) vosa.gov.uk )

peterw

Got a day of decision, July 10th :)

Bulldog Bri

YellaBelly

Nice one pete :) I'm still bloody waiting. Off to India tomorrow for 4 days so probably ring when I'm away!

I guess mine will get 'lost in the system'  >:( >:(