+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC Membership Cards

Started by dave_bence, 15, October, 2012, 09:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave_bence

Another reminder to paid-up club supporters who don't yet have a BKCC membership card.

This mainly applies to those who have recently joined and paid, but I've still got some cards for people who paid months ago :o

KrazyKen and others have worked hard to get some very worthwhile discounts from several suppliers. Log in and click  this link for details:

http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?action=pages

In most cases, you'll need your BKCC membership card and/or number to get the discount. You'd be mad not to ;D

If you send me a PM or email with your club username and your full name and address, I'll put a card in the post to you.

fullpint

dave_bence

fullpint

Very smart.. Sat in my wallet  ready to be used.. ;)

dave_bence

Yes, its another reminder to paid-up club supporters who don't yet have a BKCC membership card.

This mainly applies to those who have recently joined and paid, but I've still got some cards for people who paid months ago

KrazyKen and others have worked hard to get some very worthwhile discounts from several suppliers. Log in and click  this link for details:

http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?action=pages

In most cases, you'll need your BKCC membership card and/or number to get the discount. You'd be mad not to 

If you send me a PM or email with your club username and your full name and address, I'll put a card in the post to you.