News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Goodwood

Started by pedro, 15, September, 2009, 09:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro

As you now know I find myself halfway between ancient and modern (and I don't just mean the car!) Accordingly I am taking myself off down to the Goodwood revival on Friday to see how those with a lot more money than I have spent it on some old machinery. Anybody else going over the weekend? Looks OK for Friday but more of the wet stuff on Saturday.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: pedro on 15, September, 2009, 09:42:55 PM
As you now know I find myself halfway between ancient and modern (and I don't just mean the car!)

;D Join the club bud lol. I was thinking about the Stafford Kit Car Show at the same time. Just not sure about either right now. :-\

Richard

Nice problem to have.

Think I'd go for the Goodwood out of the two, afterall Exeter isn't too far off and then Stoneleigh and others in new year, whereas Goodwood is less frequent and more inspirational and anyway we get to see a good range of kit cars every month !

Bulldog Bri

I'd second Rich on that, Goodwood should be excellent fun.

8)

Richard

A few nice cars on road today going that way (I'm out and about not far from Goodwood) and quite a few historic racing marked trailers going that way.