+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Mark Evans "A Car Is Born" Cobra build being repeated on Quest

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 03, December, 2015, 03:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Yay!! If you have not seen this series it is very good, get your kit car withdrawal out of your system over the Winter!!

In episode one Mark Evans (ex vet - animal vet not Vietnam vet - "you weren't there man!!!") meets Ian Stent as he gets ready to build his own Cobra replica kit car.

Channel 172 Quest (on Virgin) starts Wednesday 9th December at 10.30am - A Car Is Born

There are 15 epsiodes!!! Grrrrreat!!!

Keep an eye out for his other series too where he builds a hillclimb seven and an airplane!! I think he built a trike too at some point  8) 8)

Bulldog Bri

Got the DVD of that build and did have the Westfield Race car is born as well but lent that one out and not seen it back yet.

8)

Facial Hair Optional

I've been watching the re-run of this series and I have to say I love it. Reminds me of all the stuff I had forgotten about over the years.

If I ever get the space to do it I think I will build myself a car! I really quite fancy a high quality Cobra. Last for years and hold their value well it seems to me, plus they look and sound amazing. Might be right up my street as I get older. A nice big Yank V8 in it would be cool  8)

We have a few good ones in the club I think?? Cob68/Tony not far from me and the guy who comes to Queens Square in that spanking new one he's got, though I don't think I know his name or BKCC handle.