News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bristol Motor Club Family Sports Car Day

Started by Gary RH7, 10, February, 2016, 10:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary RH7

Got an email from Zoe Tooth about their Family Sports Car Day on Sunday 24th July.

I'm just writing to let you know that Bristol Motor Club will be having their Family Sports Car Day at Castle Combe again this year.  It will be held on Sunday 24th July, come rain or shine!  There will be another chance for you to take part in parade laps of this iconic circuit so add it to your calendar now before you forget.

More details will be sent out in early April, but meanwhile please visit our website, http://bristolmc.org.uk/ which will be updated when new information is available.

Looking forward to seeing you in July. Hopefully the weather will be better than last year!

Zoë Tooth
Event and Entries Coordinator
BMC Family Sports Car Day

Iancider

Always worth supporting this one and I hope they do have better weather than last year!

Ian

sanzomat

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 10, February, 2016, 10:44:11 PM
Got an email from Zoe Tooth about their Family Sports Car Day on Sunday 24th July.

I'm just writing to let you know that Bristol Motor Club will be having their Family Sports Car Day at Castle Combe again this year.  It will be held on Sunday 24th July, come rain or shine!  There will be another chance for you to take part in parade laps of this iconic circuit so add it to your calendar now before you forget.

More details will be sent out in early April, but meanwhile please visit our website, http://bristolmc.org.uk/ which will be updated when new information is available.

Looking forward to seeing you in July. Hopefully the weather will be better than last year!

Zoë Tooth
Event and Entries Coordinator
BMC Family Sports Car Day

Beat me to it Gary. I've just read that email too. Weren't many of us last year!

Moleman

Yes I had it too. I have already replied to say we will be coming as a club again this year & I will do a list closer to the time.  8)

Facial Hair Optional

Even though the weather was pants last time I still really enjoyed it, 60mph round CAMP in the soaking wet in the hairdresser's car was fun and very appropriate!!! ha ha ha!!!   :D