News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

100 today.

Started by 'The Gaffer', 24, May, 2009, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Happy centenary to me ;D.

100 posts today!!!

Bulldog Bri

Is that Cheating guys, making a post to get a hundred..... lol...... just kidding this was 101!!!!

well done buddy

8)

Richard

:D  I suspect this will get to a very big number for you as time goes on !   ;D

At first I thought you meant a 100 members with the title then I woke up, maybe in time.

Keep up the effort it will get there eventually.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 24, May, 2009, 07:14:22 PM
Is that Cheating guys, making a post to get a hundred..... lol...... just kidding this was 101!!!!

Ha, I am the oldest member so I guessed that helped  ;)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Richard on 24, May, 2009, 07:52:10 PM

At first I thought you meant a 100 members with the title then I woke up, maybe in time.

Cheers Richard.

I am very pleased with membership so far considering the club is so young. First target is 25 active members, then who knows in time maybe 100+?  :) Me thinks 50 active members would be fantastic.

Richard

Quote from: G & Toniq on 24, May, 2009, 08:26:31 PM
Quote from: Richard on 24, May, 2009, 07:52:10 PM

Cheers Richard.

I am very pleased with membership so far considering the club is so young. First target is 25 active members, then who knows in time maybe 100+?  :) Me thinks 50 active members would be fantastic.

For Kit forums by small geographic area the numbers will likely be small, not sure how active forums are across other areas but a more consolidated forum may work a lot better in this somewhat smaller market. Still things are steady and it will take time, a few meets and shows and a few builds through the forum will help.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Richard on 24, May, 2009, 10:51:16 PM

For Kit forums by small geographic area the numbers will likely be small, not sure how active forums are across other areas but a more consolidated forum may work a lot better in this somewhat smaller market. Still things are steady and it will take time, a few meets and shows and a few builds through the forum will help.

Agreed, even 5 members on a club run would be great. It is after all, like anything else, a numbers game.