+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

formula power ht leads buyer beware

Started by bogwoppit racing, 09, June, 2010, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogwoppit racing

hi every one,i ordered a set of ht leads from alan graham formula power.  at stoneleigh and was told i would recieve them the following thursday but nothing arrived . when i finally got hold of him by posing as a buyer on the phone he told me there was a problem at the factory and he would have to give me a refund .  it is now six weeks on and still no refund ,when i do manage to talk to him he hangs up on me .   i have done a bit of digging about this man and from what i can gather this is a common occurance with him and he does,nt even deal with the factory concerned any more so if you see him on the show scene dont give him your hard earned money because you wont see your leads . i now have his home adress and business adress so i am going to pay him a visit in horsham and hopefully get my money back !!!!!!!!!!!

Furore Phil

Wow - you were unlucky there. I must say I havn't found any really bad suppliers before.

Good luck getting your money back !

'Mendip Wurzel'

I would be interested to know the outcome ... a long way to drive but fair play to you.

paintman

A baseball bat usually does the trick......I always keep one in the van!

'The Gaffer'

Try the small claims court. A personal visit might get ugly.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: paintman on 09, June, 2010, 09:37:12 PM
A baseball bat usually does the trick......I always keep one in the van!

I play badminton and often have a racket in the boot...

David H

Quote from: G & Toniq on 09, June, 2010, 09:38:19 PM
Try the small claims court. A personal visit might get ugly.

If you go looking like your avatar, you'd get your money Phil

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: David H on 09, June, 2010, 10:06:44 PM
If you go looking like your avatar, you'd get your money Phil

A friendly smile always works wonders for me ;) Maybe people like the tattoo's :-\

YellaBelly

What you need is 'Dom' off the TV (Rogue Builders etc.)

Used to be a bit of a 'lad' in his day apparently ;)

philip59

This is Philip from Formula Power in London. I hope you got your money back as i have many people who paid Alan Graham, for lead sets and never received them. Last week i met a really nice Dutch guy, who bought a set 1 year previously at Ford Fair. Even though Alan Graham was there, he would not refund the money and told the guy he would call him next day. I am waiting to hear if he did!!
This is just to say, please do not confuse me with this guy who is a crook. See Ebay items 160312173895 and especially 350381080920 He says that Aston Martin club recommend them, which is untrue as they only tested Formula Power 10mm cable, NOT 8mm. I am sure when the Aston club find out about this they won't be happy. Thanks for your time,
Philip 0208 8969172

Hairy Santa

It aint worth a visit , the only thing he will understand is a court hearing to slap a CCJ on him  - then go for a winding up order on the company

give him some grief, dont cost a lot - and it's a lot of fun, as long as you have proof of paying him you cant lose

you will also feel 100% better once you have got it going - Give me a shout if you are unsure how to start it all off

Pete