News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Keevil Track Day

Started by stupott901, 23, August, 2010, 06:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stupott901

Hi
just got back from a track day at Keevil airfield, wow what a fantastic day, first time i have tracked my car and it went ok apart from when the revs hit 7-8000 it seem to have a flat spot so was struggling to keep up with the faster cars , but was still fun guess it ill have to get the carbs sorted before i do another one but I think i could become a track addict what a buzz.

anybody know somewhere local i could get the carbs looked its a Blade engine

and Motorsport Events are a good team it was well run and orgainised and reccomned them

stu

'The Gaffer'

Excellent Stu.

I hope to get a few more people interested in the odd track day or more.

Would make a great fun day out.

peetee

I'm up for some track days next year. Need to get full billet sump, quick rack, uprated clutch, exhaust and full dyno done first though. All winter jobs  ;D

David H

o yes.... the upgrading...... very morish indeed. MSE are a great bunch indeed and keevil is a favorite of mine.

stupott901

I wont hesitate to use MSE again, and keevil is a good track, but couldnt enjoy the straights due to the engine running badly but hey next time

Daley Down Under

One of the options for a BKCC Track Day could be Llandow.  They are always happy to put on a one-off day for clubs (I did one with some of the Westfield boys from the South Wales Club).  Cost for the track is as little as £800 for the day (weekday). 

Adrian