News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

A little bike ride.....................

Started by peetee, 26, May, 2011, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peetee

OK lovely BKCC people, in a little over 5 weeks, the three Tillin brothers (peetee, marlboro car plus the non car mad one!) and our new adopted Bruv Kel are cycling 1000kms  :o  from Warminster to Carrickfergus and back to Warminster to raise money for Dorothy House hospice and Macmillan Cancer Support who supported our Mum & Dad so wonderfully during the last few months of their lives.  :( Please give as generously as you can, anything you can donate would be brilliant.
It's just starting to dawn on us what we've taken on.......!
Here are the links;
http://www.justgiving.com/Tillin
http://www.justgiving.com/Tillin-Cycle-Macmillan
Hope no one minds me posting this up, but it is for a couple of causes very close to our hearts.......
Myself and/or marlboro car will post updates of the trip, we leave on the 3rd July, back on the 9th (hopefully??!) :)

'The Gaffer'

Great effort guys, and I would hope some of our members support you :)

I'll get the ball rolling with a tenner but even a couple of quid will help. Please give what you can afford.

peetee

Top man, many thanks Phil, kind words and your donation is very much appreciated.

Daley Down Under

It's only a 1000kms in 6 days across mountains in Wales and Ireland - what are we worried about?

As Pete says please give whatever you can. Every donation is very welcome and much appreciated

Adrian

Quarrycars

Quote from: MarlboroCar on 27, May, 2011, 01:59:48 AM
It's only a 1000kms in 6 days across mountains in Wales and Ireland - what are we worried about?
Adrian
Yea and kms are just little...right ;) Actually I always keep the bike computer set to kms, I know it's silly but mentally they seem easier as they click by quicker.  Wish I was still in good enough shape to join you, hope you have a great ride for a good cause. Trying to make a donation but site doesn't like my multiple address's. I'll figure somthing out.

peetee

Thanks Quarrycars, much appreciated. Sorry the site isn't working properly for you.

If anyone would prefer to send a cheque made payable to the charity, pm me and I'lll let you have my address. I will then collect all the cheques together and pass on after the ride. Assuming we make it of course ;D