News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Piston Heads. Sunday service.

Started by Dixie, 06, September, 2009, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Went to Cheddar this morning with Jamie.  Got half way up the Gorge, and noticed lots of very special cars.

Lambo's, numerous Ferrari's, several Astons, BM's amd a Marcos LM500, plus Mercs in every corner.  Also a smattering of 7 style cars, and 1 Zonda and 1 Noble.

Turns out it was the meeting ornanised on Piston Heads "Called the Sunday Service"

Worth looking on the site to find the next one.  All 3 big car parks were full to the brims with several £Million of kit, bloody fantastic.

Mark

'The Gaffer'

Sounds great, I had a look at the Pistonheads 2009 events diary and that looks like the last one.

Dont be afraid to share your run outs with members if you want to Mark, I know of one member you would have loved a blat through Cheddar  :(

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 06, September, 2009, 11:59:11 PM
Sounds great, I had a look at the Pistonheads 2009 events diary and that looks like the last one.

Dont be afraid to share your run outs with members if you want to Mark, I know of one member you would have loved a blat through Cheddar  :

Yea sorry about that, but very short notice.  Only decided at 9.30am, had a bit of a dry spell so went for it.  Is there anyway we can have a list of contact telephone numbers on the site so that we can contact each other at short notice?

Mark

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 07, September, 2009, 11:50:32 AM
Yea sorry about that, but very short notice.  Only decided at 9.30am, had a bit of a dry spell so went for it.  Is there anyway we can have a list of contact telephone numbers on the site so that we can contact each other at short notice?

No big deal Mark :)

Hey, I was thinking the same thing about numbers, so maybe it goes like this.

A member is looking to do something and posts a request in the 'bored fancy a drive' thread and if someone dosent spot it till later on but still wants to meet up later they can look for a contact number and give poster a ring. I will try and see if I can do a password protected contact section if people want to leave their mobile numbers.

Not sure how easy it will be but good idea. Watch this space.