News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Winter Upgrades

Started by Krazyken, 09, January, 2011, 01:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

I have now had my car back from the ever helpful amateur mechanic who has fitted the the DVA Power VVC cylinder head upgrade which provides up to 180BHP!  The next job is to get a free flow stainless steel exhaust manifold fitted to link in with the existing cat & silencer.  After that I will get the Marlin rear diffuser and a new front spoiler to finish the car off and smarten it up.  Then it's off to Track Developments for a set up ready for a full summer of action on track.  Thankfully my wife does not read the forum so will not know about the hammering the credit card will be taking.

All of the updrades will be featured in a forthcoming issue of CKC Magazine as an example of a winter upgrade that owners undertake.  Keep watching and reading.

Daley Down Under

Ken,

Sounds like good progress.  One of the guys I know from PCGB has a 5exi (blue one with a breathed on Audi TT motor in it) that he uses on the track.  It's now making 250+bhp

Adrian

David H

i remembe the car. isn't that the one with the turbo sticking out of the rear clam?

Krazyken

Adrian

Would his christian name be Heath by any chance?

Daley Down Under

No - ex BA pilot called Alan (with v large turbo)