+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Dax Kamala

Started by foggy, 26, February, 2011, 08:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foggy

Been following Dax Kamala on e-bay. Even read the write up about them, certainly looks a bit different, what do we know about these then?

'The Gaffer'

Hairy Santa

Quote from: foggy on 26, February, 2011, 08:01:47 PM
Been following Dax Kamala on e-bay. Even read the write up about them, certainly looks a bit different, what do we know about these then?

Not a lot  - in actual fact sod all  ;D

David H

paintman

Don't do a lot for me......think I would rather have an Audi TT coupe or a Lotus Elise coupe.

I bet its a bit claustrophobic too...... ::)

Tony

Furore Phil

Fantastic car, I wanted one but too expensive. 25k for parts alone

Used to be made by Dax (as in Rush etc) but was sold on. Not currently in production. I think it was sierra cossy based but with a bunch of custom parts.

foggy

Did'nt make the price on e-bay,I have seen that advertised else where,with a price tag of £11,500-£12,000. If  the price was about £9,000 and I could have sold my Hood,I would have probably had a serious look at that.

Hairy Santa

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: foggy on 04, March, 2011, 09:02:44 PM
Did'nt make the price on e-bay,I have seen that advertised else where,with a price tag of £11,500-£12,000. If  the price was about £9,000 and I could have sold my Hood,I would have probably had a serious look at that.

You should have put a £9K bid in and maybe negotiated a deal. It's a bit of a buyers market right now.

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 04, March, 2011, 09:19:21 PM
Bloody UGLY

I guess you don't like he look of it then Pete.

'Mendip Wurzel'

The front mudguards don't blend in with the rest of the car in my opinion, the design looks unfinished. Not a car for me ......

peetee

Lotus Elan from the back? Hammerhead shark from the front! Have no idea what I think of it? A true 'marmite' car I reckon.........