+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Rally stage event at Bath&West showground this weekend

Started by Dixie, 20, October, 2011, 10:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Seems it is all or nothing at the moment.  Weeks go by with not a lot to do, then bang, 3 events in one weekend.

Look at this web site.  www.regencystages.com

it is £20 for a car, up to 7 passengers.  This is for both days.

I am going to do Sunday.

Also next weekend 5th & 6th November is the classic car restoration event ay Bath & West, some of us have done this over the past few years.  Some great bargains to be had.

paintman

I shall go to the Classic car event......it was good last year and bigger than Exeter with loads of nice cars in the car park, they do a seperate one for "interesting" cars and classics.

Tony

Dixie

Ref the Classic Car show.  I thought we as a club were registered, but apparently not?

Just had this email from the organiser of the show, after I complained that there wasn't any discount for people showing their cars.

Phil, will you register the club?

Hi Mark

Yes there are better discounts for car club members, if you use the code CLUB11 This will allow purchase of tickets at £5 each which is the lowest rate available. The reason you are not aware of this is because your clubs are not on our database, if you would reply to me with all the relevant contact information for both clubs we would keep you informed and may also be able to offer you club space to exhibit at future shows if that was of interest.

I hope this answers your question

Regards

Nigel

Nigel C-Stevens

www.bccsl.co.uk

'The Gaffer'

paintman

Quote from: paintman on 20, October, 2011, 11:08:56 PM
I shall go to the Classic car event......it was good last year and bigger than Exeter with loads of nice cars in the car park, they do a seperate one for "interesting" cars and classics.

Tony

Anyone up for the show then.....probably go Sunday.

Dixie