+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Endurance Karting - 15 November 2012

Started by Krazyken, 08, September, 2012, 08:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

Yes Folks - it's that time of year when I start taking entries for this years Premier BKCC Karting Event at TeamSport Avonmouth.  Details are below and if you want to join in the fun please put your name down below.

BPMC Karting Endurance Challenge
[/size]

The event will be held at Teamsport Bristol, Avonmouth Way, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 9YA.  Full details of the track and directions can be found on their website www.team-sport.co.uk/bristol

Date: Thursday 15th November 2011
Time: 7.00p.m. start - 10.30p.m. finish
Format: 25mins Qualifying + Endurance Race over 2 ½ hours
Teams: 5 drivers per team – 16 Teams in total
Cost: £175 per team = £35 per driver

This is your chance to be at the sharp end of your own Grand Prix Team, 25 minutes of qualifying will determine the grid for the start of the race with the best lap time taking pole position.  The drivers briefing on the night will give the usual rules and regulations which will be supplemented by those below: -

1.   Each driver must drive a minimum of 2 stints.
2.   The Teamsport timing system will be the official clock.
3.   Most driving penalties will be a 30 second stop/go penalty.
4.   Serious driving offences will be a 1 min stop/go penalty.
5.   Missing a driver change completely  – DISQUALIFICATION

Please organise your team of 5 drivers and come up with a suitable team name. If you can not raise a team of 5 but would still like to drive there will be a team to accommodate smaller numbers.  Send all of your team details along with a cheque for £175 made payable to Bristol Pegasus Motor Club to: -

Ken Robson
201 Juniper Way
Bradley Stoke
Bristol
BS32 0DP

p. 07900 007747      
e. kenrobson@btinternet.com

This event will raise around £1200 which will be donated to the chosen charity of Bristol Pegasus Motor Club.

Moleman

I will be up for this. will try & get a team mate.  ;D

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

Hi Ken.
I'm back now so I can see if I can get a team up together & should know by end of next week. Is that ok If not I can definitely pop some money around for me to do it by monday?
Sorry to mess you about. Got lots of interest from friends but when I ask for commitment & money they drag there heals.

Krazyken

No hurry yet as there is plenty of time before the event, if you can get teams to commit so much the better.  All the invites have now gone out so I expect entries to start coming in soon.

Moleman

I have a team Ken.  8) 8) 8) 8)

I will call you next week to arrange to drop of dosh at your house & any details you may need.  ;D