+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Next meeting. Who's coming?

Started by Bulldog Bri, 20, September, 2012, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Ok. Next club meeting is now due on Sunday the 30th of Sept, at around 3:00pm onwards. At the Riverside, Saltford.

Who's gonna try and come along. I've even got an idea for a drive for those that do make it along. ;)

8)

fullpint

I'm on Sunday Roast duties plus I think the forecast is not looking to good at the mo.. Hopefully it will change..

Moleman

I was but cant now. I have to get the westy ready (change wheels which aint road legal)
&  on the trailor. & van ready to pack for Dave h trackday on monday for castle combe.
Sorry about that.

Sumov8

Sorry away with Almondsburyhills fisjing for the weekend, but we will be out the following weekend before the rain return's

Have a good run out and we will look forward to seeing you all soon

Steve ;)

YellaBelly

Love to Bri, but I'll be on my way back from Canada with work unfortunately :(

Sorry to be another negative mate.

Hairy Santa

Just a thought could we move forward to this Sunday coming, could work out better

YellaBelly

Unfortunately, I'll be flying OUT to Canada Sunday afternoon :( :( :(

I hate this job sometimes  >:(

Grin-a-lot

BBC now saying it'll be a dry weekend so if my Saturday night hangover (friend's 30th birthday) isn't too bad then I'll be out.

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 20, September, 2012, 11:38:46 PM
Just a thought could we move forward to this Sunday coming, could work out better

think its a bit on the wet side for this evening, let hope next Sunday is somewhat better

Bulldog Bri

Weather looking better for Sunday now. Come on, Prob last good one of the year!

8)

fullpint

weather was meant to be fine today!! Good job I have drain holes in my boot, just need a hood now to keep the seats dry  >:( >:(
;D ;D

Hairy Santa

I'm up for it  - should be there between 3-4

I will bring some brollies

'Mendip Wurzel'

I'm getting confused about who is meeting when & where?

alastair

I'll be there. I have a roof on both of my cars so no issues with rain for me (although I don't like the mini getting wet).

robp

robp

Good to see few folk today. Hopefully catch-up again soon.  :D

Bulldog Bri

Sorry guys, had to dip out last min, wasn't feeling to good, was hoping it would pass..  :(

8)

Sumov8

Hairy Santa

Always do Thursday evening at Saltford if you fancy it

anyone else game

fullpint

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 02, October, 2012, 09:55:17 PM
Always do Thursday evening at Saltford if you fancy it

anyone else game
Only if Fiats are allowed  ;D That car has a roof, wiper and heaters

Sumov8

Thursday evening at Saltford 19:30 sounds achievable for those who fancy a run out? ::)

Hairy Santa

Fiat are allowed  - in the main carpark

see you a there

who else is coming

fullpint

We have rain here. Looks like its in for the night  :( Even if it was dry I won't be able to come to evening meets. Candle power is brighter than my current lights on the Mk Indy  :-X  Hope a few of you make it..

Sumov8

Still dry in North Bristol so will leave in about 20 minutes :)

Hairy Santa

Steve and John turned up in open cars and the roads were dry, we chewed the cud  until spots of rain started to be felt, surprize it was already 9.30 - hope they didn't get to wet on the way home

Sumov8

As Santy said a very pleasant evening and time just flew by, made it back home with out getting wet as well  Bonus!!

Roll on the Summer, mind you last nigh was like most nights in the summer any way

Cheers