News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Happy Birthday Wallnut

Started by Bulldog Bri, 03, October, 2012, 08:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Just want to put on here a big Happy Birthday to Tony whos been a big supporter of the club since he joined.  ;D

Hope things are getting better now Matey, see you again at meets soon.  ::)

8)

Hairy Santa

Happy Birthday Walnut          85 today

Hope you have a good one Tone

see you soon at the meets

8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

'The Gaffer'

Happy Birthday and thanks for your contributions towards the club over the years.

YellaBelly

What they ^^^^^^ said Tony :D

And thanks for the use of your trailer too chap ;)

Have a good one :)

John

WALNUT

thanks for the good wishes, and hope to see you all in the new year in my new (new to me) car

Thanks
                                                                                                                                                         Tony

'Mendip Wurzel'

Happy Birthday Tony... you are missed.
Kevin

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: WALLNUT on 03, October, 2012, 02:55:36 PM
thanks for the good wishes, and hope to see you all in the new year in my new (new to me) car

Thanks
                                                                                                                                                         Tony
Give us a clue as to what type of new car???

YellaBelly

Quote from: 'Mendip Wurzel' on 03, October, 2012, 07:55:06 PM
Quote from: WALLNUT on 03, October, 2012, 02:55:36 PM

Thanks
                                                                                                                                                         Tony
Give us a clue as to what type of new car???

See this thread chap :D

http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=2195.0