News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by fullpint, 16, November, 2012, 06:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

:o Whats with all those new posts? I'm not even going to try to open one.. Some are not even in english!!

YZFMINI

we have been attacked again is my guess. dont blame u 4 not opening...

Bulldog Bri

Just called Phill to let him know, he's prob gonna shut site down for a bit and sort it out.  >:(

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: YZFMINI on 16, November, 2012, 09:23:52 AM
we have been attacked again is my guess. dont blame u 4 not opening...

Yep. Please can we keep an eye on our forum for more of this spam. If anymore gets through dont click on the links, they may be bad.

This attack is still ongoing so I will be monitoring the site. Sorry for the downtime folks, but it may happen again.

Thanks for the heads up Bri.

fullpint

If I see any more  at the crack of dawn I will drop you a text. Still got your number from Combe..

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 16, November, 2012, 04:48:59 PM
If I see any more  at the crack of dawn I will drop you a text. Still got your number from Combe..

Thats very kind of you mate, but I spend enough time protecting this forum during the day sometimes without having to deal with it at the crack of dawn. Office hours for me please ;)

fullpint

No problem, will save the text till office hours  :D.. Mind you I expect by that time you would of have a few calls any way..
My wife runs her site so I know exactly how much time is needed and I don't think some people realise it..
Keep up the good work mate.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 16, November, 2012, 07:19:07 PM
No problem, will save the text till office hours  :D.. Mind you I expect by that time you would of have a few calls any way..
My wife runs her site so I know exactly how much time is needed and I don't think some people realise it..
Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks mate. So, as you and 1/2 pint know, forums are a great spam target and need constant surveillance whether from human spammers or spambots programmed to create havoc on forums such as ours. I have implemented a few more obstacles for them but they keep trying. Sometimes its like trying to stop zombies from the walking dead!!!

I appreciate people being vigilant, many thanks 8)

Bulldog Bri

Well done, and again THANKS for getting the site cleaned up Phil.

8)

YZFMINI