News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

WELCOME 2013.......

Started by fullpint, 01, January, 2013, 06:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

Happy New Year to you all...
First day of 2013 is looking dry..  8) I'm just waiting for a bit of day light before firing up the Mk Indy  :P Am I the first to get the kit car out this year I wonder??
Off to work in about half an hour..
I pity the people who live on my route to work!! I may wake up a few of them  :D :D
Hope all the hang-overs are not toooooooo bad..
All the best for 2013, lets hope we get some sun shine this year and please god NO MORE RAIN...

Bulldog Bri

Happy new year to you all  :D

Hey, where's the rain gone. I was going to order my Ark today.

Long may it be dry so we can get out and enjoy  our cars like the smugg one down under. :D

8)

Hairy Santa

Queens Square this morning  - 2 sides full up - and the sun was out  - brill

Daley Down Under

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 01, January, 2013, 12:06:37 PM

Spot on Pete - great way to start 2013

Adrian

Bulldog Bri

Got my afternoon booked out replacing my clutch slave cylinder. It's only been leaking since Stoneleigh last year. Lol. Got a new one 3 weeks ago but this is the first day dry enough to get the job done.

8)

Hairy Santa

Quote from: MarlboroCar on 01, January, 2013, 12:18:49 PM
Quote from: Hairy Santa on 01, January, 2013, 12:06:37 PM

Spot on Pete - great way to start 2013

Adrian

only way to go  - but was a tad bit to cold for shorts -- like some of us  ;)

stevel

Well, first run of the year in the Tiger, felt great, have really missed it, here's wishing you all a great and dry 2013.  Hope to get to more meets this year.

paintman

Gave the old Hood a good blast around the bye-pass this morning them met up with Dixie in his Cobra for a run across the Mendips 8)......came back late afternoon and was getting pretty cold by the time i got home but great to be in the car again! ;)

Happy New Year to you all!!

Tony

Grin-a-lot

Happy New Year one and all, I went for some 2 wheeled fun today and took my mountain bike around the new trails at Ashton Court and Leigh Woods.

YellaBelly

Happy 2013 to all :D

Was going to try my temporary clutch repair this morning, but the car has sprung a leak from one of the core plugs, had a lovely cloud of steam coming from the exhaust manifold :o

Now got to wait for the new core plugs to arrive, so I hope it stays sunny for a few days!

Bulldog Bri

I've got my clutch slave cylinder in today but still needs some more bleeding to get it right  :( Hopefully Anna will be home in time tomorrow from work so we can bleed it some more and I can go to work.

I found that that exhuast had also come a little loose and was rattling a bit so tightened that up.

8)

'The Gaffer'

A belated Happy New year to all :)

Sprint 7

Happy New Year to everyone,is there a Queens Sq  meet on the 2nd Sunday of January as some of you seem to have already met on New Years Day?  :-\

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Sprint 7 on 03, January, 2013, 05:25:22 PM
Happy New Year to everyone,is there a Queens Sq  meet on the 2nd Sunday of January as some of you seem to have already met on New Years Day?  :-\

Keep an eye on the forum, there are meets there every second Sunday but depends on the day who goes.