News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Kit car insurance

Started by Bulldog Bri, 27, March, 2013, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Just called Frank Pickles, and we've just insured Anna & me as a second driver on her Bulldog, plus me on my Bulldog with Anna as a named driver, for less than I pay for the Scenic a year!!!!!!

So I've saved money. As we will be getting rid of the Scenic once her's is on the road. ;D YAY :P WOW

8)

'The Gaffer'

Nice to see our friends at Frank Pickles have come up with the goods yet again :)

fullpint

Nice one Bri.. I must get you to call them up for me next time mines due.. They charges me a fair bit  :(

'Mendip Wurzel'

Frank Pickles charged me £101 for my three wheeler recently with a 3000 mile limit, which I thought was very good.

Goodness know how they can track the 3000 limit as I use a tow frame and was told that miles travelled using the tow frame did not form a part of the 3K limit.

foggy

just renewed with them 100 quid spot on

paintman

Bulldog Bri

We were £230 each on both Bulldogs (one named the other seconded) mileage up to 7000 each and considering Anna has only been driving a year I can't complain. As her experiance grows hopefully this will improve slightly.

The Scenic was £470 a year. So once we get rid of the Scenic I'm Quids in  ;D

8)

Jasperpilchards

Just put my details into frank pickles and was well over the top! They wanted £347! Last year I only paid £218 with KGM I'm waiting for the renewal offer this month hopefully it won't be so bad   ???

Hairy Santa

Give A-Plan a shout

had some good quotes from them

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Jasperpilchards on 29, March, 2013, 06:41:31 PM
Just put my details into frank pickles and was well over the top! They wanted £347! Last year I only paid £218 with KGM I'm waiting for the renewal offer this month hopefully it won't be so bad   ???

Try phoning and mention you are a BKCC member.

stevel

Just had the annual Adrian Flux vs Frank Pickles renewal haggle.  I have been with Flux since I had the car and they always try it on but a quick call and they always drop their price.  £182, parked on the drive, agreed valuation, personal accident, legal cover and full breakdown cover.  Actually slightly less than I paid last year by a few quid.  Another years motoring just the MOT hurdle now.