Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Pagent of Transport 30th & 31st March...... Weston

Started by paintman, 13, March, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

benchmark51

Had a good day out, enjoyed it loads. Ratbag behaved itself well enough too! Scruffyest car there but that will change though. Got back to Warmley to find I had lost my house keys, so I dapped back to Weston and asked at the cafe, just in case they were handed in. No luck though. Everyone had left by then apart from a dead Triumph Herald waiting for the AA to turn up. I heard that there is a similar event happening in Cheltenham (St josephs school?). Anyone have any info on that?

Grin-a-lot

There's a guy on pistonheads who found a set of keys on the ring road at 0930 today - he reckons they fell from a caterham type car.

I've dropped him a line to say i might know who they belong to, but get in touch and we'll see if we can reunite you with them!

benchmark51

Yeeeaah! Result! Collected my lost keys from some nice people in Kingswood. I never thought I would see them again.
Pat and John saw them fall off the back of ratbag and stopped to pick them up. Their son, Marcus figured that the owner must be in a kit car club and posted on pistonheads, which was spotted by the eagle eyes of grin-a-lot who then contacted me. A few texts later and now I have my keys back. So now I owe grin-a-lot not only custard doughnuts, but a blue peter badge and a pair of val's old knickers!

Just shows what common sense and a little co-ordination can do. Big thanks to all involved. Dave

paintman

You lucky old bu**er......well done Grin-a-lot, good spot!!! ;) ;)

We better change your forum name to Hawk Eyes!!....lol :D :D

'Mendip Wurzel'

fullpint