Forgot your password?

Tonight's meet.

Started by evolution, 06, September, 2012, 03:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grin-a-lot

Quote from: robp on 04, April, 2013, 09:26:50 AM
Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 03, April, 2013, 09:32:03 PM
7pm Willy Wicket sounds good.

Will try to meet you guys at the Willy Wicket at 7pm.  Cannot guarantee I'll be there on time though so feel free to head off and I'll meet you at the Riverside.

Sounds like a plan, sure we can hang around for 5-10 mins; I don't want you modern engined injected-boyz leaving me and my crossflow behind though!

Just to be clear - I didn't mean for Moleman and me meeting beforehand to be an exclusive thing, anyone heading to the Riverside from this neck of the woods is most welcome to meet at the Willy Wicket too.

YellaBelly

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 04, April, 2013, 10:08:23 AM

Sounds like a plan, sure we can hang around for 5-10 mins; I don't want you modern engined injected-boyz leaving me and my crossflow behind though!

Just to be clear - I didn't mean for Moleman and me meeting beforehand to be an exclusive thing, anyone heading to the Riverside from this neck of the woods is most welcome to meet at the Willy Wicket too.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to make it, feeling cr*p again now so I'll have to see. If I make it I will meet you guys at the WW, but don't wait for me. If I'm coming I will be there just before 7.

And if I do come, don't worry Darren, I'm sure I'll be the one left behind with my 30yr old anchor :)

Grin-a-lot

Dig deep JB - some fresh air in the kitcar might just blow the snot right out!

YellaBelly

I think I need more than the snot blowing out mate  :( :(

Moleman

It was COLD!!  :o but a good night.
Four of us went in convoy from the willy wicket to meet up with afew others at the riverside inn.
Some new faces, some regular faces.  :D
Thats two good meets in under a week. Lets hope this is the start of some good runs out.  :D

I did think it was going to end with being hassled by the police when I got the blue lights & was pulled over on the way home.  ???
It turned out to be my mate (dog handler) who was in the area & happened to stop next to Rob & asked him if he had heaters while they were stopped at the lights, so thought he would stay in the area to see if I was about in mine.  ::) & yes he did tell me how good his heaters was though he did say I looked alot warmer than the orange one!  :P

robp

Quote from: Moleman on 04, April, 2013, 10:15:54 PM
It was COLD!!  :o but a good night.
Four of us went in convoy from the willy wicket to meet up with afew others at the riverside inn.
Some new faces, some regular faces.  :D
Thats two good meets in under a week. Lets hope this is the start of some good runs out.  :D

I did think it was going to end with being hassled by the police when I got the blue lights & was pulled over on the way home.  ???
It turned out to be my mate (dog handler) who was in the area & happened to stop next to Rob & asked him if he had heaters while they were stopped at the lights, so thought he would stay in the area to see if I was about in mine.  ::) & yes he did tell me how good his heaters was though he did say I looked alot warmer than the orange one!  :P

Yes, I was properly cold by the time I got home.  Great to be out in the car again and the engine was loving the cold air.  Did laugh at the police checking I was warm enough! :D

stevel

Dear Rob, I do not mind what social class you are or even what your new forum name is but please bring back the old avatar as those bouncing jugs were the highlight of my sad life!!!

Moleman

I totally agree steve!!!!!!!  :P

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: stevel on 05, April, 2013, 08:15:38 PM
Dear Rob, I do not mind what social class you are or even what your new forum name is but please bring back the old avatar as those bouncing jugs were the highlight of my sad life!!!

:))  :)) must admit I sort of associate your posts with your old avatar Rob.

YellaBelly

Agreed! That was the only one where you didn't have to read the signature to know the owner of the post :D :D

Methinks this needs putting to a vote, how do we do voting on here Phil? ;)

robp

Please bring back the old avatar as those bouncing jugs were the highlight of my sad life!!!

And she's back!   :D :D :P

Moleman

Hairy Santa

Quote from: robp on 06, April, 2013, 11:37:48 AM
Please bring back the old avatar as those bouncing jugs were the highlight of my sad life!!!

And she's back!   :D :D :P

thats better  - strange I lost all your inputs completely when you changed over  - all back now though