News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Dyrham Park + Pictures (Merged)

Started by Moleman, 10, May, 2013, 08:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Sprint 7

Hi all. Nice day out yesterday despite the rain . Sorry I left early ,but I didn't really fancy putting on all my scuba gear if the weather got any worse. As it was , I managed to get all but 100Yds from home without getting at all wet at which point I think I ran out of petrol as the motor just died, still my daughter and future son in law pushed me home and back into the garage( it was fathers day after all)
Thanks for taking up my thread, Colin and organising the day  ;D ;D ;D and heartfelt commiserations to Mr & Mrs Paintman. :-*  Chin up Tony  ;)  See you all soon x

Moleman

Your welcome Pete.
You & Hairy Santa need to look up petrol stations on your route before you head off anywhere as you both like running out of the stuff!  :D :P

paintman

Quote from: WALLNUT on 17, June, 2013, 04:21:13 PM
Paintman, after your parking fine, and the speed bump you will have to change your little saying (life is good in a hood) To life is sh.t in a kit
                                                  WALLNUT

I like it....very good!!!.......lol ;D ;D

I was thinking the same.....hope bad luck doesn't go in threes for me! ::) ::)

Well I got my sump off tonight and on initial inspection it don't look too bad except for the oil pick up rose which I think shouldn't be flat but convex.....can anyone enlighten me on this point. ::)

Dixies kindly volunteered to get the sump fixed for me and get some steel plate welded on as a sump guard.....helps to be a boss at work!...lol  ;)

Thanks to everyone for there comments and support, hope to be back on the road next week.

Tony

YellaBelly

Looks like a good turnout :D

Would have been nice to have gone, but had to console myself with Father's Day in the Austrian Alps with 30deg temperature! :D :D

Moleman

That's good to hear paintman.  ;D

I have emailed Ian stent editor of complete kit car magazine about our trip to dyram park along with a little write up & photo's of the day & he has replied saying he liked what I had sent him & it will go in the magazine at some point.  I will let you know when it has.  :D

Moleman

For anyone who came to this, We are inComplete Kit Car Magazine
It's just a few pictures of the day with a little wright up but worth a look.   ;D

Bulldog Bri

Moleman

It's the new one. number 78, August issue.  :D