+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

French Hols

Started by Bulldog Bri, 12, August, 2013, 10:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Well, we did it. Around 800 miles each. :o We used the Plymouth to Roscoff crossing (6 hours) Both cars did really well, with only mine just being a bit awkward to start a few times. And a cracked windscreen, due to me not locking Anna's bonnet down :-[ Opps. But all in all a great holiday with lots of interest in the cars.

Just arrived

Anna's dad takes mine for a test drive for the wedding

Day trip up to Saint Brieuc on the north coast

And another trip to Josselin, even put the club info cards on the screens. ;)

Anna and the cars all dressed up for the wedding

Benedicte

Heading off to the wedding

Anna giving rides to other guests

8)

WALNUT

Looks asthough you had a good time, Was the weather good for you.?
                                                                                                        Wallnut

Bulldog Bri

Yeah. Pretty much sun for most of it. 8) only a couple of showers on the first few days.  :P

8)

fullpint

Cars look great all dressed up, Anna's looks good too.. Best get that in or one could end up in trouble  ;D ;D ;D

I admire you both taking the cars on such a long trip. Fair play to you..  Look forward to seeing some new members join  8)

Moleman

Really nice pictures mate. Glad it all went well & you guys had a good time.  :)
I wouldn't mind doing a look trip in mine through France myself.

'The Gaffer'

Looks like you both had a great time. Nice pics 8)

Lucky Ed

Looks like fun and that you had a good time. Pleased to hear the cars held together and the weather was good.

You didn't seem to scrub up as well as Anna, Bri :o ;D

Krazyken

Agree with Ed above, is this a vision of the future with Wedding Bells in the air? :-*

'Mendip Wurzel'

Sounds like a good adventure........

Bulldog Bri

Yay, £20 for a new windscreen. So I got 2. Lol.

8)

Pilgrim Anna

Hi Everyone!,
                    Was a lovely holiday.  ;D. Was soooo relaxing. Cars behaved well. Especially Bluebell. Bri had few incidents with his not starting inc coming off the ferry on the way back. LOL.
Any wedding bells for us is up to Bri to decide in the future. He knows Im not going to pressure him into anything!
:-X
Hope to see many of you for the Cheddar run! ;D
Anna

Iancider

Ooh envious,

Just finished building my Westy  no IVA yet  What a tease ???

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Pilgrim Anna on 15, August, 2013, 02:00:28 PM

Any wedding bells for us is up to Bri to decide in the future. He knows Im not going to pressure him into anything!
:-X

Go on Anna, turn the screws on him - If we were lucky enough to be invited it would be our first club wedding ;)

WALNUT

yes, go on Anna, dont think of him as a husband, more your own handy mechanic.........lol
                                                                                                                              Wallnut

Sprint 7

Anna, If you do get wed, you have to promise us that you wear your woolie hat with the earflaps or we'll think Bri has proposed to the wrong woman :P :-* :-*

Moleman

Quote from: Sprint 7 on 16, August, 2013, 02:36:24 PM
Anna, If you do get wed, you have to promise us that you wear your woolie hat with the earflaps or we'll think Bri has proposed to the wrong woman :P :-* :-*
You do have a point there Pete.  :D

You better hurry up Bri. while you was on your hols, wallnut proposed to my girlfriend on the summer classic show :o & Anna might be next on his list!  ;D

WALNUT

LOL. And it was on bended knee.
                                      Wallnut

Moleman

She almost said yes until she had to help you up from being on one knee!  :P

WALNUT