News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Annual subscription.

Started by Moleman, 01, January, 2014, 04:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Happy New year everyone:D
I would like to give a friendly appeal to anyone who loves this club to take a moment to consider when they last renewed their subscription?
I know it is on a totally voluntary bases but I hope you would agree Phil does a splended job keeping the site going? It takes alot of time & effort to keep it up & running & the site cost money to run, let alone to keep out those lovely people who think it's good fun to crash sites like these.  ::)

We would also like to keep the liability Insurance going if possible which is a nightmare as the subsciptions are voluntary so it is harder to obtain.  ::)

I would also like to update our club sign to one of those 4 meter high flags with our new logo on it but that would only happen if you guys think the money should go towards a new sign, I will put this to a vote when I have details of cost later this year if & when funds would allow this?  :)

I know some of you guys regulary renew your subscription without fail for which I would like to thank you for this.
As the subscription is on a voluntary bases we are not able to send out renewal notices so I personally always renew mine at the start of January. I have also decovered you can set it up on Palpal to take it out at the same time each year if you so wish to do so? :)

I'm hoping to get alot more events in for this year & would love to see some more new faces, if you are or are not a club supporter you will be most welcome.  ;D

Thanks for taking the time to read this & once again thanks to Phil for doing a great job keeping this going.  8)
Colin.

Iancider

Colin Phil,

A standard renewal date of Jan 1st seems like a good idea.  If a routine payment - Paypal or direct debit could work I am happy to make it automatic and therefore reliable.  how would the club like it to be paid - I will then renew by return.

Ian

YellaBelly

benchmark51

This is already possible. I renewed my subs on the 31 december'13 (via paypal) and this will recur next year and so on untill I stop it. The date was then chosen as it was the anniversary of when I joined. ;)

Hairy Santa

Done mine yesterday  ;)

Thanks Phil and Colin

Bulldog Bri

Sprint 7

Paid up and pleased to do so. Keep up the great work "Gaffer" 8) 8) 8)

garry h

All paid  thanks Phil and Colin for all your hard work.  :)

Dixie

All paid up.  No money at all for all the good work you do.

Mark

paintman

Just updated my membership......bargain!!!! ;)

Tony

YellaBelly

Done! Keep up the good work Phil :)