Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Summer Classic Car show

Started by Moleman, 23, January, 2014, 03:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Summer Classic Car Show 13th-14th September.
This is a held in Easter Compton. From Junction 17 of the M5 (The Mall, Cribbs Causeway), take the turning towards Pilning and Easter Compton, drive down the road about 1 mile and it's on the right.
For Satellite Navigation purposes only, the postcode is BS35 5RE.

I have been to this one afew times & it always has been a nice one to go to.
A vast array of Classic, Vintage and Retro Cars, Scooters and Bikes displayed in dedicated areas for British, European and American vehicles, with an off roadtrack for Land Rovers and 4x4s.
Summer Classics will look after everyone with great entertainment, kids play area, Village Green with local crafts, traditional fresh foods, bar, trade stands, autojumble and displays.

Last Year we had a club stand which we didn't fill very well.  :(  This is a really good show & I will be getting the club stand again for us to park on. We also get free tickets to this show but I'm not sure as yet to how many I will be able to get. 

So put your name down for this one & if saturday or sunday or both is good for you so I can see how many tickets I need.
The tickets will be given closer to the day. Depending how many I can get I will hand them out in order of the first names that get put down on my list to be fair.  :)

I know it's a way off at the moment but who is up for this?

1, Moleman.    (both days).

WALNUT

Hairy Santa

Sprint 7

Should be good for one at least but can't say which at the mo.  :-\

garry h

Hi Colin would it be okay to be put down as a maybe would like to go to this one if you have any spare tickets over nearer the time,thanks   :) :)

Almondsburyhills

Great event, unable to attend this year  :(

Iancider

Robert

Hi,

Could you put me down for one of the days - not sure which as yet.

Thanks Robert

bluehornetrider

Westiebusa

Moleman

This is a held in Easter Compton. From Junction 17 of the M5 (The Mall, Cribbs Causeway), take the turning towards Pilning and Easter Compton, drive down the road about 1 mile and it's on the right.
For Satellite Navigation purposes only, the postcode is BS35 5RE.

I have been to this one afew times & it always has been a nice one to go to.
A vast array of Classic, Vintage and Retro Cars, Scooters and Bikes displayed in dedicated areas for British, European and American vehicles, with an off roadtrack for Land Rovers and 4x4s.
Summer Classics will look after everyone with great entertainment, kids play area, Village Green with local crafts, traditional fresh foods, bar, trade stands, autojumble and displays.

Last Year we had a club stand which we didn't fill very well.    This is a really good show & I will be getting the club stand again for us to park on. We also get free tickets to this show but I'm not sure as yet to how many I will be able to get. 

So put your name down for this one & if saturday or sunday or both is good for you so I can see how many tickets I need.
The tickets will be given closer to the day. Depending how many I can get I will hand them out in order of the first names that get put down on my list to be fair. 

1, Moleman.    (both days)
2, walnut.       (both days)
3, Hairy santa (both days)
4, Sprint7   
5, Gary h        (maybe)
6, Iancider
7, Robert
8, Bluehornetrider  (Saturday)
9, Westiebusa

benchmark51

I will be up for this one too, weather permitting.  8) 8) 8)

Moleman

1, Moleman.    (both days)
     2, walnut.       (both days)
     3, Hairy santa (both days)
     4, Sprint7   
     5, Gary h        (maybe)
     6, Iancider
     7, Robert
     8, Bluehornetrider  (Saturday)
     9, Westiebusa
   10, benchmark51

Anyone else? ;D

Pilgrim Anna

Sorry guys. Working both days and its a fair distance so going to give this one a miss. Bri might make it on the Sunday. He said he maybe sick of car shows by then!!!!! How is that possible  :o

fletch_306

Put me down for this one should be ok to go but will know more closer to the time.

Moleman

I would like to know if people are still up for this as I should have club stand for this but if I don't get many then I will not bother booking it as we can just turn up if it is only a few going?

Please confirm if you are still up for it as soon as possible please.

moleman  = Sunday only

Iancider

I could do one day but not both - don't mind which

WALNUT

paintman

If I get the car back by then put me down for the Sunday, probably Dixie as well.

Moleman

So far I have Moleman           = Sunday
                  Walnut              = Both Days
                  Iancider            = One of the days
                  Paintman & Dixie = Sunday if car is on the road by then. (hope that's going ok mate)

Anyone else from the original list or new comers?

benchmark51

I'll go on saturday and sunday is a maybe ;)

WALNUT

Don't know if I can make the Sat, don't get back from holiday until Sat. should make the Sun.

Moleman

Sorted Tony.  :)
                  Walnut              = Sunday
                  Paintman & Dixie = Sunday if car is on the road by then. (hope that's going ok mate)

Anyone else from the original list or new comers?

Moleman

I will get 6 free weekend tickets for this if we have enough people Any more takers for this?

benchmark51

Quote from: benchmark51 on 27, January, 2014, 06:53:31 PM
I will be up for this one too, weather permitting.  8) 8) 8)

Like I said earlier

benchmark51

bluehornetrider

I will be going on sat, what time do we need to be there?  How can I get a pass?

Moleman

I will need more than this for a club stand. They have very kindly given me until Monday to say if I need it or not.

Walnut              = Sunday
                  Benchmark51     = Saturday   (Sunday maybe)
                  Bluehornetrider  = Saturday
                  Paintman & Dixie = (Sunday if car is on the road by then). Hope that's going ok mate.

Anyone else from the original list or new comers? It will be free for the first 6 people on the list if we get a club stand.

Moleman

Am I talking to myself again! >:(

Can you please give me some sort of reply to this. I do this for the club not because I have bugger all to do! It would be nice to get a reply from more people even if it's a "no thankyou"  I won't ask why I would just like to know if I'm wasting my time.
Thankyou.

garry h

Up in Edinburgh at the moment so not for me

Bulldog Bri

Sprint 7

Sorry Colin appreciate what you're saying. I should be there if it's dry and the clutch doesn't play up again. ::)

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

Thanks for letting me know guys. Any one else?  :)

Iancider

Paintman, Dixie

You can do it. 

Weather s going to be good - new members - good opportunity to meet up?

Ian

Robert

50/50 maybe for Sunday, will only know on the sunday morning Thank you

bogwoppit racing

Are there any places available for the Sunda y . It's been a long time since I have been on here but I have just finished a McLaren m6gt inspired car that I would like to try and bring in the Sunday

Moleman

Quote from: bogwoppit racing on 10, September, 2014, 09:09:00 AM
Are there any places available for the Sunda y . It's been a long time since I have been on here but I have just finished a McLaren m6gt inspired car that I would like to try and bring in the Sunday
Yes mate it would be nice to see you.

We have a club stand for Sunday only due to last minute booking. You will also have to pay £5 entry fee.
Anyone can turn up for the Saturday if they want but no club parking I'm afraid.
So anyone going the Sunday just turn up & say your parking at the bkcc club stand.

bogwoppit racing

Cheers I will see you all Sunday ,if the weather is good I will bring the McLaren if it's not so good I will bring my noble . Cheers see you then .

Iancider

Okay - that chooses the day for me - Sunday it is.

Ian