+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Stafford Kit Car Show 2009

Started by 'The Gaffer', 10, September, 2009, 12:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Stafford Kit Car Show - 19th & 20th September 2009, Is anybody interested in going to this one?

Advertising very poor, not sure whats going to be there but worth a day or 2 out.

Put your name down if interested.

1. G & Toniq
2. Speedy J

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 10, September, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
Stafford Kit Car Show - 19th & 20th September 2009, Is anybody interested in going to this one?

Advertising very poor, not sure whats going to be there but worth a day or 2 out.

Put your name down if interested.

1. G & Toniq
2. Speedy J

Sorry guys not me, off to the Goodwood Revival in my 1940's RAF Regiment uniform.  Missus likes a bloke in a uniform, my luck may be in. ;D

PhilW

^ Thats a good day out, we went for the weekend a couple of years ago and had a fantastic time, but i begrudge paying £50 for a day when it's only £105 for all three days.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: PhilW on 10, September, 2009, 06:40:19 PM
^ Thats a good day out, we went for the weekend a couple of years ago and had a fantastic time, but i begrudge paying £50 for a day when it's only £105 for all three days.

Where can I find more info on thois event? the advertising is terrible :o

Is that £50 per person per day? :o

Can you camp and at what cost? What hours does it run?  Is it a two day event? I would have thought there would be full details on the web but I cant find a thing.

PhilW

Quote from: G & Toniq on 10, September, 2009, 09:00:08 PM
Quote from: PhilW on 10, September, 2009, 06:40:19 PM

Where can I find more info on thois event? the advertising is terrible :o

Is that £50 per person per day? :o

Can you camp and at what cost? What hours does it run?  Is it a two day event? I would have thought there would be full details on the web but I cant find a thing.

Try here  http://www.goodwood.co.uk/tickets/Default.aspx

Yes it's £48 per person per day or £103 for the weekend(3 days), as for camping you may get lucky but from experience most campsites, B&Bs etc are sold out months in advance, and don't forget to dress up or you will feel left out :-[

'The Gaffer'

Ah, sorry Phil. We have our wires crossed. I was talking about the Stafford Kit Car Show not the Goodwood Revival.

Mark, we must have some pics of you in your uniform ;D

Tombs

Your all very welcome at Stafford, Kit Car drivers (with their kit cars) get in for free hope to see more of you there. If you want to have a club area drop me an email and I'll get one sorted for you, cheers Tom