News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Back from the Spray shop

Started by Hairy Santa, 20, March, 2014, 05:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairy Santa

well I took the jump

just got to figure out why the doors will not fit in the holes they came out of  :-\  strange

WALNUT

Lucky Ed

garry h

Moleman

That looks really nice mate. Strange about the doors?  :)

fullpint

8) Looks like a different car Pete. As for the doors?? Have you got them upside down Hahaha.. :P
So that's why you went for red on the rocker covers  ;D

Iancider

It looks great. 

Did you use water-based paint - did it shrink?

Bulldog Bri

Great colour. Will se that coming down the road from along way away now.

8)

bluehornetrider

Looks great hope it sorts all the stress fracture problems.  Bit odd with the doors, surely the painters have closed the doors before signing it off. Hope they haven't used so much filler primer that the gaps have reduced!

Where did you get the work done?  Need to get the porsche bonnet and roof done.

Sumov8

Pete  it looks like a different car, you must be chuffed :)

Hairy Santa

I think Iancider has hit the nail on the head --the car has shrunk whilst the doors were off  ;)

the engine cover is away at the moment having the stress cracks sorted before spraying and the wing, fuel cap, mirrors and headlamp covers will all be painted at the same time, and both doors will prob have to be done again 

I was hoping to get it up for the corner weighing weekend just to see what weight I had knocked of it with the Mods I've done over this year but not sure if that's gonna make it now, ( I definitely  knocked 13Kgs of with the change of cooling pipework but how much did the paint put back on )  :-[   

All bolts, screws, nuts and washers that could be changed to stainless and lightened as I normally do have been done, even to making new cover plates for under the front wings ( the ally was to thick )

can't wait to get it all back together and on the road

the job on the engine airbox and cam covers look brill, thanks to Fullpint