Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queens Square meet Sunday 10th August.

Started by Moleman, 03, August, 2014, 09:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

For those of you who are not heading out to Prescott this Sunday there is our usual meet with other car enthusiasts. This starts around 9 am but it is normally best to get there early to get a parking space in the summer time.

Anyone up for this?  :)

WALNUT

I thought we were going to meet at Queens Sq. Then onto the hill climb

benchmark51

I thought that was Anna and Brians intention but things change. Maybe we'll hear from them soon, I'm easy either way. 8)

Moleman

They still might do that guys. But as Prescott starts at 8.30 am I didn't want to get there when it's half way through. That's why there is option 1 to meet us there.  ;) :)

Bulldog Bri

Yeah we're now looking to do Prescott only and that's only if the weathers good. ::)

8)

Grin-a-lot

Not for me this month, the dashboard is still in bits from the stuff I bought at Stoneleigh (yeah its taken a while) and I crashed my mountain bike about a week ago and sustained numerous bumps and bruises, not least to the hip/ass region which means I can't get in the car at the moment!

Pilgrim Anna

Hey we are still about. Sorry been neglecting the site! The boss says we are only going to Prescott now!  :P LOL