AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Who are you? Red 7 style car, driver with a steam train drivers type cap on!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 06, November, 2014, 12:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Hi, who are you? I've seen you twice in my area, a week ago (Friday 31st October I think?) on the B4059 from Iron Acton to the A38 to Thornbury, you flashed me (I was in a black/ali Tiger) and I waved back and a few weeks before that I passed you on the big bend up at Old Sodbury, you were heading in the direction of the Cross Hands and I was going towards the Dog pub. Are you a member? I've seen a few kit cars in and around Yate in the last few months, usually when I'm not in mine and can't give chase to say hello!!

sanzomat

Not me, but based on your post it seems you are based in the Yate area (as am I). I'm also new to this club having just bought a GTM Spyder. Picked it up last Saturday in the glorious sunshine. Its not all that covenient to use the GTM right now as I'm storing it in my mother-in-law's garage until such time as I've sorted out mine enough to fit it in - good job its a small car. Hopefully you'll soon start to see a bright red GTM driving around the area!

Iancider

I think you may have seen Freedom 1 - his car meets the description and I know he could have been passing through on that day.

Wonder if I am right?

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: sanzomat on 07, November, 2014, 01:28:38 PM
Not me, but based on your post it seems you are based in the Yate area (as am I). I'm also new to this club having just bought a GTM Spyder. Picked it up last Saturday in the glorious sunshine. Its not all that covenient to use the GTM right now as I'm storing it in my mother-in-law's garage until such time as I've sorted out mine enough to fit it in - good job its a small car. Hopefully you'll soon start to see a bright red GTM driving around the area!

I will keep my eyes peeled for you in Yate then!  8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Iancider on 07, November, 2014, 11:53:06 PM
I think you may have seen Freedom 1 - his car meets the description and I know he could have been passing through on that day.

Wonder if I am right?

Ian

Well I managed to PM him after a bit of a faff so we shall see! He was active on the 7th so you may well be right!!