News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bristol Classic Car Show

Started by Moleman, 09, December, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

The Footman James Great Western Autojumble returns to the Royal Bath & West Showground at Shepton Mallet this coming February 14-15, with indoor halls filled with traders, clubs and display machines for visitors to enjoy as well as the traditional auction from Charterhouse.

They will be celebrating the 'mods and rockers' years too and we expect many stunning machines and excellent club displays to represent an iconic era for motoring.

This is normally a good show which some of us regulars normally go too. I will post more details when I get them.  :)

dikkie

well that's valentines for the missus sorted...

Iancider

Who says romance is dead?  ;D

danwilko

Will u try and have a stand this time? Or just do the parking outside again?

paintman

Dixie and Myself will probably go if both the cars are ready by then. ::)

Moleman

Dan We will probably just drive in to the display parking on the day as it's in February so may not get many for this due to the weather.

danwilko

That's cool, def try and make it again

'Mendip Wurzel'

My Lomax is on the Citroen Specials stand all weekend.... I will be staying for one of the days.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: dikkie on 10, December, 2014, 11:59:32 AM

:)) Yeah, bad day for a car show or what!!

paintman

Hand her some flowers then leg it out the door whilst shes looking for a vase!!! :P

Moleman

Good idea paintman but what happens when you get back? ::) :P

Almondsburyhills

Probably do the sunday 15th , the wye dean rally is on the Saturday , great motor sport day out in the forest of dean at speech house area, annual event  :)

sanzomat

Quote from: Almondsburyhills on 20, December, 2014, 04:58:28 PM
Probably do the sunday 15th , the wye dean rally is on the Saturday , great motor sport day out in the forest of dean at speech house area, annual event  :)

I'll be at the Wyedean as well (also a bit of a valentines day problem!) I go every year. Great rally but its not been the same since they banned Andy Burton's 306 cosworth!

Almondsburyhills

he was something else , great motor, sounds great too