AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

GoPro HD Hero Original/1 or 2 or 3..... HELP PLEASE?!!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 02, June, 2015, 01:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Does anyone else have one of these and is maybe attending the meeting this Thursday evening and could bring it with them??

I have just bought a bundle of items for mine which includes an LCD BacPac screen. I have fitted it and it doesn't flippin work!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

I would like to find out b4 I blow my top at the seller if it's their screen at fault (which I think it most likely is!) or maybe it could be my camera (which I doubt as a BacPac battery extender works fine and they both attach via the same expansion connector slot)

If anyone attending the meeting has one they could bring with them that would be an awseome help!

I think this BacPac screen also fits the Hero 2 and the Hero 3 but not the 3+, so any of those would do as well (I hope)  :)

damouk

Moleman

I have a 1 & 2 so I will bring them if I remember.  :)

Iancider

Hey then you could film him filming you filming him!  ;D

Facial Hair Optional

damouk, moleman, iancider (too much cider I think hahahaha), thank you guys  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Just to let you guys know, I got the GoPro screen working last night (half flippin 3 in the morning by time I'd finished tho  :'( )

Turns out my camera needed a firmware update. Works a trreat now. Thanks for the offers of bringing your GoPros Thursday night but looks like no need to now. Cheers  :)

Moleman

No probs I will take it back out the car boot so I didn't forget it a suppose.  ::) ::) :P :P