Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Loan of VHSc Video Camera

Started by Hairy Santa, 25, November, 2015, 02:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairy Santa

Hi Guys

my thread asking if anyone has a VHSc Video Camera has some how disappeared

I know a few responded and I could still do with borrowing one to run off a couple of DVD's

The camera I had has gone US so I'm a bit stuck

thanks for any help

Pete HS

:o 8) ??? :-[ >:( :-X :-\ ;) :'( :) ;) :D ;D ??? 8) :o :( :-X :-[ :P ::) :D ;) :'( :'( :-[ 8) ??? :o

Facial Hair Optional

I had forgotten about that Pete. Last time I saw mine was in my ex's garage. I'll try and look tomorrow though I'm not 100% sure it was VHSc tbh. I'll let you know soon as.

'The Gaffer'

sanzomat

Hi Pete, I just turned my junk cupboard upside down and the good news is I found the old Sony HandyCam camcorder (although not the power/charger lead and the battery is stone dead). The bad news is its not VHS-C, its Mini-DV. IIRC the VHC-C ones were analogue and Mini-DV are digital so probably no good to you?

Iancider

Pete,

I believe there are on-line services that will do conversions for you.  They were very popular once but there might not be enough demand now but I will have a ferret around to see.

Ian

Iancider

Quick as a flash - here's one.  You would need to send your valuable tape recorded delivery to make sure it is safe then the result comes back on a DVD you can play in your PC and it doesn't cost the earth either.

If that one can't do it just google "video copying service uk" and you will get a list.

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

I looked for mine Pete, found some leads and plenty of cassettes but no camcorder  :(

I have moved twice since I last saw it so I don't really know where it is now. If it turns up I will let you know but it's not where I expected it to be sorry.

Hairy Santa

Thank's for looking guys, got it sorted in the end but still ended up buying 2 camera's - long story

Thanks again  8)