+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Blatting weather has arrived at last!!!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 04, May, 2016, 11:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Some great weather due this week in the Bristol and surrounding areas, today is nice, warm-ish and dry, same again tomorrow only a bit warmer. Getting warmer day by day til Monday at up to 7 degrees above the seasonal average for the time of year. Could be as high as 21 degrees!!

I hope to be out for a drive this afternoon sometime, then the Tiger has MOT tomorrow lunchtime so most likely will have a quick run in it that afternoon.

Then of course we have the Thursday night meet at the Riverside, Saltford and on Sunday morning the ADC breakfast meet in Queen Square plus I will be at Castle Combe track for a few hours Monday supporting my mate Steve and a few mates who is on a BHP trackday there. Passenger rides most likely will be available I'd bet  ;)

Anyone else want to get out for a drive anytime between now and Tuesday??? Friday? Saturday? Monday?

Just shout on here please!  :) :) :)

CrisisWolf

Could do Saturday sometime. Should be at the pub tonight so add it to the agenda!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: CrisisWolf on 05, May, 2016, 12:16:11 PM
Could do Saturday sometime. Should be at the pub tonight so add it to the agenda!

Okey doke.

I didn't get out yesterday as planned but have been out in the ASBO and Tiger today (just to MOT station and back) and will be at pub in ASBO tonight.

Tiger failed MOT btw, only on two track rod end dust covers, both had a split in so they will be done tomorrow, then it's clean up, new battery, balance carbs and up for sale  :(