News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Septembers Meeting

Started by Bulldog Bri, 09, September, 2010, 07:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Septembers meeting is this weekend, This one will be a meet and drive. So be there early.

Sun. 12th Sep 2010 at The Lock Keeper pub. Keynsham Road, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 2DD. T: 0117 9862383.

Meeting starts at around 7:00 and by popular requests we will be taking a drive over to another pub not to far away, leaving aound 7:30 suggested second venue is either 'The Griffon' at Bridgeyate or the one on the Wick side of the double roundabout set back from the road (not sure of that ones name  :-[ )

8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 09, September, 2010, 07:40:06 AM
Septembers meeting is this weekend, This one will be a meet and drive. So be there early.

Meeting starts at around 7:00 and by popular requests we will be taking a drive over to another pub not to far away, leaving aound 7:30 suggested second venue is either 'The Griffon' at Bridgeyate or the one on the Wick side of the double roundabout set back from the road (not sure of that ones name  :-[ )

8)

The pub you are taking about is the White Hart, London Road, Bridgyate, BS15 5NA (I organised the alteration scheme there many years ago, not that anybody is interested)

WALNUT

Also if anyone is intrested, sun morning, Avenue Drivers Club in Queens Sq.9. 30ish

paintman

Hey Tony........Aren't you going to the Hillclimb at Gurston with me and Dixie this Sunday?

Dixie and myself are going to this hillclimb (see Dixie's post).   Anyone else interested in joining us.....should be a good day out.... ;) ;)

Tony

WALNUT

Yes. im still up for it, but was letting other members know about Queens Sq.

mattsmev

Hi all

Definitely coming this evening, will try for 7:30 but may be a few mins late as I also go to church on Sundays (strange but true) .

If i miss you in keynsham, where will you be after that?

Cheers

Mattsmev

Grin-a-lot

I'll be there too, bring Dad along to look at your nice cars. If the offer's still open Matt then I'd like to park my buttocks in your seats to try them out for size!

Hairy Santa

Quote from: mattsmev on 12, September, 2010, 05:04:10 PM
Hi all

Definitely coming this evening, will try for 7:30 but may be a few mins late as I also go to church on Sundays (strange but true) .

If i miss you in keynsham, where will you be after that?

Cheers

at one of the pubs close to the double roundabout at Bridgeyate - cant miss them - just don't know which one

Mattsmev

'The Gaffer'

Nice turnout tonight, good mini pub crawl too :)

WALNUT

I think you could say that last nights monthly meeting was a sucess, and Bri s idea to drive to another pub turned out right, we were all able to park side by side, and a great sight it made.

Tony

Ace Fettler

Just a quick note to say thanks to everybody for making the RHOCAR boys feel welcome last night. It was good to turn up to a meet with more than 2 cars in the car park :D

Richard

evolution

Good evening last night, good turnout, nice 'little' run, good company and (if I'm allowed to say this) no women (that'll start a new thread I'm sure).
Nice one Bri

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: evolution on 13, September, 2010, 07:51:06 PM
Good evening last night, good turnout, nice 'little' run, good company and (if I'm allowed to say this) no women (that'll start a new thread I'm sure).

Personally I'd like to see more women at the meets... If only us guys could stop kicking tyres and talking about cars!! :-[ :) maybe more would come along.

Ace, the RHOCAR boys are welcome anytime. great guys :)

mattsmev

Thanks everyone for making my first monthly meeting so good, i'll make every effort to get out on the 2nd Sunday form now on.

As regards women...  I like them,  I even married one.

Cheers

Mattsmev

YellaBelly

Totally agree, excellent night.

But........

Where's all the pictures? :D

'The Gaffer'

We enjoyed your company too Matts :)

Yella, I hope Thomas will upload a few pics to the gallery soon.

Dixie

Quote from: evolution on 13, September, 2010, 07:51:06 PM

Quote from: G & Toniq on 14, September, 2010, 10:05:46 AM
Personally I'd like to see more women at the meets... If only us guys could stop kicking tyres and talking about cars!! :-[ :) maybe more would come along.

Personally I would like to see 2 x women together at the next meet, but thats another story!!!!! ;D