News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Where is he?

Started by YellaBelly, 11, November, 2010, 07:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Just a thought, has anyone heard anything from Rosco lately? I think it's been a few months since he's been on here.

JB

'The Gaffer'

Last logged on 4 days ago

Rosco

Yes, I'm still about,

I have been beavering away in my garage converting the faithful locost from Pinto to Zetec.

It's nearly finished (see my latest post for the set back) the only item I need to finish is a new exhaust manifold, and over the top rail style one and Robin Hood (or what ever they are currently) is the favourite bet due to price.

So far (by making lots of bits from scratch) I am at about £200 (including the engine)

I'll post some pic's of it, if I can find the lead to connect the camera to the compy....

Cheers,

Rosco......

paintman

I'll give you £200 any day to convert mine......thats a really cheap Zetec conversion!! :o

Tony

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 13, November, 2010, 07:12:12 PM
I'll give you £200 any day to convert mine......thats a really cheap Zetec conversion!! :o

I'll second that, Locost or what. Get them pics up :)

YellaBelly

Glad you're still cracking on mate :D

BTW, just to let you know, I did steal that idea of yours about the filler for the gearbox :)

Mine is almost there, hopefully I can get it sorted before the spring then folks can tell me how many errors I made :)

JB