News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

clarkson's new dvd

Started by xr2 stu, 21, December, 2010, 03:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr2 stu

just finshed whiching clarksons new dvd the ltalian job and it's not bad alot of ltalian supersport's car's and one of my fev's the ariel  atom but the new v8 one what a car
if only i had laods of money lol

Denzle

My god...I was watching one of his programs on monday morning, as I do every day.

The one where he was going up the mountainside and he has to pass another car.  No barriers...Nothing.

He was left hand drive and on the outside. He  told the other chap to stop.   As he looked over the side of the car his wheel was pushing the small rocks from the edge and his tyre was slipping down with them.

It was just a drop of a few mile or so, straight down...but he managed to do it.     :o

After he had passed the other car he stopped and put his head in his hands and said......I must be bloody mad.

My conclusion....... ???

Yes Jeremy you must be......  No way would I have done that.....Television program or not.    Brilliant program like many others of theirs.    :)

xr2 stu

i've seen that one to just put dave on and it a be on a lest 3 time's a day lol
it drive's the wife mad if were both at home for the day cause i'll sit there and which it 3 time's lol