News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello!

Started by 66Quinny66, 06, January, 2011, 10:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66Quinny66

Just a quick note to say hello.

I'm an active member on the LCB forum and I own an Aries Locoblade with an Aprilia RSV Mille in it. I came across this site via Twitter and I hope you don't mind me joining although I am not local (I do have relatives in Bristol, Keynsham, Chew Magna and Chew Stoke if that helps my cause!)

'The Gaffer'

Hi there 66Quinny66 and a warm welcome to our club.

It dosent matter that you dont live in the area as long as you engage in some occasional forum banter with us :)

Maybe you might drive the kit up/down when you visit the relatives.

Interesting engine choice, thats the V twin isnt it?

peetee

66Quinny66

Thanks for the welcome. No problem with the banter, I'm always up for a bit of banter!

Yes, it's the v twin. Not an obvious choice but I already had a couple of them in the garage and someone suggested it couldn't be done which was all the encouragement I needed (SVA emissions were interesting though!)

WALNUT

Hi, and welcome.

Tony

xr2 stu

welcome to the site am i growed up in keynsham

David H

paintman

Hi. Welcome to the forum. ;D

Tony

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome, an interesting kitcar

Denzle

A very warm welcome to the club.  No probs about not living in Bristol .....I come from Evesham and others from further afield.   ;D

You have made an excellent choice to join the best club in the UK.     Happy New Year.   ;)

stupott901

RMW50

Hello from another newish member who is a little away from Bristol. I hope to get to some meetings soon, but if that fails there is always Stoneleigh at the beginning of May I think.

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Rich

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome :)

Love the sound of the Mille  8) I've got a VFR with a Blueflame twin port exhaust (in a bike not the kit) as I felt it deserved more than the standard can. I bet the Mille sounds rather sweet in the kit car?

JB

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome, might see you at the shows.

8)

66Quinny66

Quote from: YellaBelly on 12, January, 2011, 07:27:53 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Love the sound of the Mille  8) I've got a VFR with a Blueflame twin port exhaust (in a bike not the kit) as I felt it deserved more than the standard can. I bet the Mille sounds rather sweet in the kit car?

JB
It's "distinctive" and nothing like a screaming IL4.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I must say that you all seem a decent bunch!