News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Newbie here

Started by Dan T, 27, February, 2011, 05:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan T

Hi all,

My names obviously dan :) im 27ish and from trowbridge in wilts. I dont have a kit car but i do have a classic ford which im rebuilding at the moment. Im using quite a few kit car bits if that makes up for lack of kit car. I work as a fabricator for caged in frome. i spend most my days making cages for a lot of kit cars so am quite well practiced at working on them now :) hoping to find some info on zetec/type 9 set ups on here.

cheers for now

paintman

Hi and welcome Dan.

We have a few members already from Trowbridge and the surrounding area. (i'm in Frome).

Your skills will be useful to other members i'm sure.

ATB.
                 Tony 

'The Gaffer'

Hi Dan and a warm welcome to our club.

I bought my old Toniq R from the Caged Factory some time back. The cage work you guys do is pretty impressive.

Good luck with the build and feel free to join us on a run or meet :)

Krazyken

The roll cage in my Marlin is made bt Caged so you already have some stong links here.  Look forward to seeing you at some events.

stupott901

Hi Dan and welcome your car sounds interesting I'm in Trowbridge aswell any time you want to go for arun out let me know

Stu

David H

I have a caged roll Cage in my Westfield as well as a Zetec and a type 9 gearbox. A fair amount in common!

Welcome

Denzle

Hi Dan and welcome to the best car club in the U.K.  ;D

You should find it very interesting with all the banter and help that goes on in getting your classic Ford up and running and on the road.....

See you as soon as.....      Denzle.... ;)

Richard

Hi and welcome !

Get a build thread going  ;)

Bulldog Bri