+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Who Wants To Buy A New Car....??

Started by Denzle, 10, May, 2011, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzle

Jaguar have announced they will put a jet powered C-X75 super car into production.

They will be made in partnership with the Williams F1 team and will boast performance to beat the Bugatti Veyron.

It will use a hybrid drive train combining a small turbo petrol engine with two electric plug in motors.   This combination will produce up to 1,000 bhp yet emmisions will be under 99g/Km, meaning UK owners will pay nothing in V.E.D.

Only 250 will be made and at a price of £700,000.  With a chassis of carbon fibre it will go from 0-60 in less than 3 secs....0-100 in less than 6secs.  Top speed 200mph.

Ive ordered mine so come on lads get your order in now before they are all sold..... ;D

Denzle..........The Dreamer... :P

YellaBelly

I'll wait for the ragtop version mate, then I'll buy one :D

'The Gaffer'

Never been much of a Jag fan but I like that, great technology too.

Denzle

I think, for the money I paid (Under 10k) I will stick with my VX220.

After all it is similar, if not a little slower...lol.. ;D... ;D... ;D

Krazyken

Is this another Jaguar example of bad timing?  I remember in the last recession they launched the XJ220 and then couldn't sell them.  Great car but is history repeating itself?

David H

Mine's on order. Getting it in gold to match my necklace.

Denzle

I have heard down the grapevine, that a special no speed limit 50 mile motorway is to be built, so people like me and others who buy this type of car can burn some rubber.

Road tax for this special peice of motorway will only be £8,500 a year..  So those of you who have ordered this new Jaguar will have to register to be able to use it.....

So please put your names down below.  I have left plenty of space..... ;D..... ;D

Diddy Denzle....... 8)

.............Denzle...
............Mrs Denzle....   She fancies one as well.... ;)

peetee

Quarrycars

Series hybrid with energy recovery is my ideal car, like the style, bit on the pricy side though :o  Have to wait till someone wrecks one and we can use it for the next kit build ???
Quote from: Denzle on 11, May, 2011, 07:52:40 PM
I have heard down the grapevine, that a special no speed limit 50 mile motorway is to be built, so people like me and others who buy this type of car can burn some rubber.
There is a strech of highway in Nevada they close down once a year and you can run 200mph+ 8)

Denzle

Quote from: Quarrycars on 11, May, 2011, 08:23:45 PM
Series hybrid with energy recovery is my ideal car, like the style, bit on the pricy side though :o  Have to wait till someone wrecks one and we can use it for the next kit build ???
Quote from: Denzle on 11, May, 2011, 07:52:40 PM
There is a strech of highway in Nevada they close down once a year and you can run 200mph+ 8)

I can see this country allowing that.......No chance... :(

Quarrycars

They do have a bit more room in Nevada.

Denzle

Quote from: David H on 11, May, 2011, 07:27:39 PM
Mine's on order. Getting it in gold to match my necklace.

Sorry to put a damper on yours Dave...  I have just found out that its not possible to make a gold one for you because of the weight limit......

Not so much for the car, but the new motorway tarmac.......We dont want it grooved in any way shape or form.......So there ya go......
                        Denzle.... ;D