+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Introducing Ken.

Started by kje, 29, June, 2011, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kje

Hi, My name's Ken, have been interested in cars that are just a bit different for too many years to mention here. I am in the process of putting together a Lamborghini Countach kit that I bought 2nd hand, good fun but its like doing a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle without a picture, although I hope to have it on the road by the end of the year. I live at Nailsea and look forward to coming along to your meets, regards Ken.

David H

Brilliant! Got any pics?

That car is an awesome statement!

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club, good luck with the build and as mentioned please post up a few progress pics :).

'Mendip Wurzel'

Sounds like am interesting build... welcome to the club.

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome. Hope to see the fruits of your labour at a meet. But in the meantime, pictures are good ;) :D

John

paintman

Welcome to the club.....love to see the finished car.

Tony

dave_bence

Denzle

Hi Ken,
            And welcome to the best Club in the UK.  If its help and advice you want then the lads here are the best you can get.

So this is what you are building.

Rich mans toy and an engineers dream.

It sits there like a praying Mantis, ready to pounce, a menacing, wicked, scarlet being with a cheetahs look of speed. At rest, stylish, outlandish, a tribute to the car makers art and probably the fastest true production car in the world.  (1977)
The mid engined Lamborghini Countach generates attention like a power station churns out electricity.
Occupants are seperated in the leather and sued trimmed interior by a consul over the space frame chassis and gearbox.   With the swivel up door and the power that comes from a magnificent 375 b.h.p. 4 ltre 4 cam V12 engine. 12 cylinders in a 60 degree Vee.

The outer edge of each cylinder head festooned with three twin choke horizontal Weber 45 DCOE carburetters.  One six cylinder distributor is driven by each of the two camshafts on the nearside bank.  This seven main bearing mostly magnesium cast engine has a capacity of 3,929cc from a bore stroke of 82mm with a 10.5 :1 compression ratio ensures almost the magic 100 b.h.p./1litre output.

If you want more info about it please let me know.

denzle.... :)

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome, will be nice to have an Exotic in the club.  ;D Good luck with the build.

8)

Keaters1

Hi ken sounds like it could be one four drag strip welcome :)

Krazyken

From one Ken to another welcome to the club.  Just bet you're not as krazy as me!! :P