News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Events for 2012

Started by stevel, 22, December, 2011, 12:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevel

I am keen to have something to look forward to in 2012 as i only managed a few events this year.  What are the plans for 2012?

I enjoyed the corner weight clinic and would be up for that again after making some changes since the last one.

I think somebody also suggested a dyno day at Interpro?

Anything else coming up to put in the diary??

Hope to see you all in 2012, have a great Christmas.

David H

I'm going to the Ring on the 1st April and Spa on the 2nd April if your bored. :D

Sumov8

Myself and Alan are going to the Classic Le Man's camping for the weekend
any one else going we could arrange to meet up some where :-* :-*

Almondsburyhills

I was passed an invitation leaflet at last years Easter compton event for the Bristol kit car club to attend the pageant of motoring charity event to be held at the Bath Racecourse Lansdown, on the Saturday 23rd June 2012 a 2 day event. This is free entry to exhibitors plus one passenger.
If the club would like to book a stand for the club display the web site is www.bathpageantofmotoring.com , this event is organised by The Rotary club of bath..

Edit to show web page rather than email address

Krazyken

There will be lots going on in 2012 its just a bit too early for us to be notified of everyhring going on at the moment.  By mid Feb there will be some events pencilled in ready for March/April onwards.

I know that we will be invited to the Westfield Karting Event in March and there will be another Corner Weight Clinic & BBQ this year probably shared with the Westfield Club to make sure we have enough numbers to make the day viable for Dave at Track Developments.

If anyone wants to take the lead and organise just one social event that will certainly help lighten the load.

Almondsburyhills

I have posted this event ( www.bathpageantofmotoring.com ) on the sites Calender for the future, will discuss booking a stand at one of sunday club meetings.  :) :) :)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Mark Moor Vehicle Festival - 26th August 2012

http://www.mmivf.co.uk/

This event is held every two years. 

alastair

Quote from: David H on 22, December, 2011, 06:36:38 PM
I'm going to the Ring on the 1st April and Spa on the 2nd April if your bored. :D
VERY jealous!

'The Gaffer'

I have added events suggested to the calendar, further details will be added in time.

Ideally this year, as no one has stepped up to the plate for the vacant event organisers position, I would like active members to suggest, organise and promote at least one event throughout 2012. This will spread the load a little.

paintman

Sounds a good idea!!    Sure we can sort it between us....... there are plenty of events if we look online. ;)

RMW50

I have already e mailed Andrew at WSCC Cotswold and he has told me that they are going to do the sprint day at Curborough the day after the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show, so that will be the Tuesday 8th May. It was a great day out last year for anyone who can manage to stay over after Stoneleigh.
I will post some more info when I get it from Andrew,

Rich

Grin-a-lot

Quote from: David H on 22, December, 2011, 06:36:38 PM

I've just driven a lap of the 'ring on my XBOX and given the amount I crashed I guess I won't be joining you!

Krazyken

Grin

I went round the real thing in my Marlin in 2008 having never been round it on the X Box or Play Station.  There was one point just after the 7km board where you come over a blind crest to find a 90 degree left in front of you - ABS saved the day.

My 5th run was the best at 9.34 then it rained and the next day we had to come home.  Try the real thing and stop messing around on silly games consoles, you just can't appreciatte how mad it really is.  Hope this help to encourage you. ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: RMW50 on 05, January, 2012, 07:19:54 PM
I have already e mailed Andrew at WSCC Cotswold and he has told me that they are going to do the sprint day at Curborough the day after the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show, so that will be the Tuesday 8th May. It was a great day out last year for anyone who can manage to stay over after Stoneleigh.
I will post some more info when I get it from Andrew,

Rich

Nice one Rich, that really was a good day last year.

David H

I'll post a few events soon. The Ring..... NUtttttttssssssssss

It left me speechless