AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Castle Combe - Sat 31 Mar 12 - Anyone interested??

Started by madmarkymark, 11, January, 2012, 09:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

madmarkymark

It's that time of year to plan the events for 2012 - and think about getting the car out on the track.

I have just booked a day at Castle Combe on Saturday 31st March through Trackdays.  It is £129 for the day (open pit lane) with a 105 dB noise limit.  Anyone else interested - it would be good to have some kit car company and not just fly past Subarus and hot hatches all day!!!

Hope to see you there  ;D

Madmarkymark

Edit, event added to calendar

robp

Wow, that's cheap for Combe.  105dB too, normally 100dB.

YZFMINI

it must be 100dB... as 105 is only for motorcycles.. but not allow for motorcycles cars... dont know why....

fullpint

£129 does seem cheap for CC, but I'm sure its 100db MAX.. Shame they wont allow BEC to be 105db, I may have a chance with my new exhuast can!!

madmarkymark

Weather looks good.  Anyone else playing at CC this weekend?

Grin-a-lot

I might pop up to get a noise test done; now that I've got a whopping big silencer it'll be good to see what effect it's had.  Should be well under the noise limit for my next track day.

I'll keep an eye out for the BKCC massif innit if I do head up.

Dazzer

I'll be going up but wont be participating as i'll have the little one riding shotgun and if my wife finds out i took the 18mth old round the track she'd go nuts  :o What time does it all start so i can plan the day / scenic route. :D