AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi I'm a Photographer interested in Photographing you and your car. For Free!

Started by mferguson, 17, January, 2012, 09:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mferguson

Hi

My name is Max I'm a photography student and I would be interested in meeting people to make portraits of you and your cars, as it is something I've always found fascinating.

I would happily exchange your time for copies of the images, or if there was something else you wanted me to photograph we could come to an arrangement.

Thanks for your time and Please feel free to have a look at my website and contact me.

www.max-ferguson.co.uk

Max

Krazyken

Hi Max

Suggest you PM me your phone no. so that we can have a chat.

Thanks

Ken

David H

'The Gaffer'

Grin-a-lot

Me too (provided you can photoshop the dirt from my car to make it look clean)!

mferguson

Everyone PMed...

I can do weddings and any other jobs at very reasonable prices while I build a portfolio, will discuss anything.

Anyone else interested im keen to collect as many portraits as possible.

Max

Sumov8

I would suggest you bring your camera to the next meeting, that way you can take your pick of the cars and handsome chaps stood along side :)

'Mendip Wurzel'

mferguson

Quote from: Sumov8 on 18, January, 2012, 10:05:49 PM
I would suggest you bring your camera to the next meeting, that way you can take your pick of the cars and handsome chaps stood along side :)

That would be great when/where is the next one

Quote from: 'Mendip Wurzel' on 18, January, 2012, 10:19:24 PM
I'm game.

I assume you are based around the Bristol area?

Based pretty centrally in bristol but I can travel depending on transport/cycle links.

cheers

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: mferguson on 18, January, 2012, 10:37:38 PM
Quote from: Sumov8 on 18, January, 2012, 10:05:49 PM

That would be great when/where is the next one

Here is link to meets, the evening one would be a bit dark maybe and both are better attended during the summer I think http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=117.msg635#msg635

Moleman

I would also be up for it. But I agree you may be better doing it at a meet in the summer.

David H

Just had Max along for a couple of hours taking a few shots of the car. Nice fella, looking forward to seeing some photos! ;D

Thanks Max!

mferguson

Quote from: David H on 22, January, 2012, 07:45:59 PM
Just had Max along for a couple of hours taking a few shots of the car. Nice fella, looking forward to seeing some photos! ;D

Thanks Max!

A little Teaser of the shoot with David H

'The Gaffer'

Nice, at first I thought it was a bit dark but the more I looked the more menacing the car looks, I like the reflection of the people on the side.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Very good I must say........ I think you could have a queue of interested owners if the shots are this good.

fullpint