News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

With the weather so bad.....

Started by Rosco, 21, July, 2009, 08:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosco

With the weather so bad, who has brought forward some winter projects?

Personally, I have started to tidy up the engine bay on my locost (those who saw it at the first meet may remember it was very locost!!!)

So far I have made a pedal box cover from aluminium (I didn't have one before & my feet used to cook) & tidied up the wiring.

purchased 2 new tyres ( a job to do this week end to fit & ballance  them myself)

Tomorrow night I am going to wrap my exhaust in some black exhaust tape, & I have started to paint my engine in gloss black engine enamel.

I am currently spending my lunch times at work looking for some sensibly priced blue silicone hoses.

Rosco......

Richard

Weather has been awful.
I am continually doing winter projects at the moment but I do have a pedal box in place  ;)  just missing a few hundred other pieces  :D

Have had both ends of the garage open to ease the "petrol" effect I generated the other day.

Not yet had the patience or ability to do tidy engine bays but always hope to one day.

How do you balance wheels yourself ?

Think the exhaust wrap makes sense but I'd have thought a light colour would work better, perhaps it is just the outside colour.

Silicone hoses seem to be Rally Design own brand or some on ebay from autoperformanceonline.

'The Gaffer'

My current project is trying to find some wheels and tyres for the track.

Will you be able to make the Cheddar run Rosco?