Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

hi all new member

Started by Tiger Steve, 18, March, 2012, 10:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger Steve

Hi All

new to the Kit Car scene have had many classics and sports cars, but never got round to owning one until recently, purchased a yellow Tiger Super 6 2.0 zetec, few weeks ago yet to drive it as on the way home I crashed, oops!, anyway car is being repaired at Tiger Racing waiting on new wheels to arrive and then should get it back in a week or two, with a fresh set off rubber and MOT, I am in Oxford about half way between Oxford and swindon, look forward to meeting you all soon.

Steve
other cars that I own and run, Vauxhall Vectra 2008 and VW Scirocco GT 1986 " Believed to be the Highest mileage scirocco on same engine 467,000"

YellaBelly

Let me be the first to welcome you to the fold Steve. Sounds like you have a love of classics too! Sure you'll get plenty of help and interest from members here.

Hopefully my Locost isn't too far from the IVA test, and I must admit, I'm a bit nervous about the first few miles in it as I've been warned by plenty of folk that they can be 'lively' ! :)

JB

'The Gaffer'

Hi Steve and a warm welcome to our club. Hope to see you over the coming summer.

It will be interesting to see if you manage 467,000 miles in your kit car ;D

David H

Moleman

Welcome to the club. I had sold my old van & car for which I had them both for 10 years. I managed to put 7000 miles on each of them over that 10 year period. I think it would take me About 34 years to do that many miles :P
I must admit since I got the Westy I have been driving alot more now.  ;D

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome ... amazing milage for your Scirocco. Hope to see you around.

stupott901

Hi there and welcome

I all ways wanted a scirocco whaen i was younger but the insurance was too much  :(

paintman

Hi and welcome.....nice to have you aboard.   Hope to meet up soon.
                                                                                                          Tony

dave_bence

fullpint

Welcome along Steve, I was in your neck of the woods last Sunday.

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome to a fantasic club, got a problem someone will help.  ::)

8)

YellaBelly

Quote from: bulldog bri on 22, March, 2012, 08:28:40 AM
......... got a problem someone will help.  ::)

8)

Got a car you want building........Brian will help ;) :D

Sorry Bri, couldn't resist ;)