News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by Webby, 24, July, 2012, 10:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Webby

Hi all. Just a quick intro. I am interested in a BEC. Being a biker i want the buzz from the acceleration etc. I was going to attend the show at Calne this weekend. Are a lot of you guys attending? Would anyone be interested in taking me out in their car to demonstrate what they are like? Cheers. Mike

stupott901

Hi there and welcome to the club,

BEC are such a buzz you building your self or buying built ?

Webby

I'd buy built as too many projects already including house!

stupott901

Yeah fair one any particular make in mind I had a MK Indy with a blade engine which was great fun

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Becs are fun ;D

fullpint

Hi Mike, Welcome along mate. I have a BEC and will be going to Calne. You are welcome to had a ride in it.. :D Steve..

Webby

Steve I may take you up on that offer if I can get up to Calne Saturday. Are you guys about all day? What colour is your Indy Blade? I'll keep my eye out.

The MK Indy is the BEC that most intrigues me most.  Albeit I haven't had a close up look around any of the kits yet, especially BEC.

I ride bikes so this is where the interest stems from.

Hope to catch you guys Saturday.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome to the club Webby

YellaBelly

Hi and welcome to the club :D

Starting to wish I'd gone for a BEC so I didn't have issues with brake balance :( (see my IVA Fail thread ;))

fullpint

Mines a yellow one, cant miss it. I  will be there from noon till about 2pm ish. I sent you a pm also..

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Mike ;D