News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

WESTFIELD SEIW ZETEC KIT CAR - SOLD

Started by Dazzer, 07, August, 2013, 07:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dazzer

Ladies & gents, I'm looking for some advice as I'm starting to struggle with the cost of raising a little one and running the Westfield so I'm going to have to look to sell the car as the wife won't let me sell the little one!  :(

WESTFIELD SEIW 1800 ZETEC:FIRST REGISTERED AUGUST 2000
2 OWNERS FROM NEW
FULL BUILD MANUAL AND RECEIPTS FOR ALL PARTS
BUILT FROM ALL NEW PARTS INCLUDING THE ENGINE
9500 MILES
11 MONTHS MOT AND 5 MONTHS TAX
FULL WET WEATHER GEAR (HOOD & DOORS)
SIDE WIND DEFLECTORS
SPARE WHEEL AND CARRIER
HEATER AND KENWOOD STEREO/CD PLAYER
SPECIFICATION:
FORD 1800cc ZETEC ENGINE & MT75 GEARBOX
WESTFIELD COMPLETE EXHAUST SYSTEM INCLUDING MANIFOLD
4 POINT WILLANS HARNESSES
ADJUSTABLE WESTFIELD HIGHBACK SEATS
ADJUSTABLE SPAX SHOCKS ALL ROUND
VDO CLOCKS & INSTRUMENT DIALS
CHROME PLATED FRONT WISHBONES & SPRINGS

£7,995 O.V.N.O.

'The Gaffer'

Another one bites the dust :( Needs must though :)

Try Pistonheads classifieds http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield

Good luck with the sale, once you have a price place an add on here, you'd be surprised at how many visitors we get..

Moleman

That's a shame mate.  :( BoostLee is looking for one. Depending on what you want for it & what his price range is of course?
So like The gaffer says I would put it on here first when you know what you want for it?  :)

fullpint

Don't run the Westy.. Sorn it and pop it under a dust cover for 5 years or so.. You know you will get another one in time so why not keep it! ;)

fullpint

Worked out how to get photo up then  ;D
Saw this car at the Bradley Stoke meet ( :P :P :P) and it is very tidy..

YellaBelly

Agreed, nice car :)

Good luck with the sale mate, you know you'll miss it, nearly as much as your son ;)

Dazzer

I completely forgot to add that if anyone was interested then feel free to message me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them or txt me on 07593 928750. Thanks for looking, D.

Hairy Santa

Good luck with the sale

who ever buys it is gonna have a great looking car and a big smile right across their chops  :)

hope to still see you at some of the meets

Dazzer

Well my little baby is off to a new home  :( this time I'm talking about the car and not the little boy! I have really enjoyed all the good times in the car and will be exceptionally sad to see her go tomorrow but will still try to make all the events that come round and still put my two pence worth in on here but please dont laugh at my day to day car when i do turn up!!!  :o

Moleman

Good & bad news then mate.  :)
You are always welcome to join in mate. My girlfriend don't always come to our events so your welcome to tag along in mine anytime mate.  :)

Dazzer

Very kind of you, but you might regret the offer!!!! Watch this space, Stoneleigh is only round the corner!!

Moleman

Quote from: Dazzer on 20, March, 2014, 09:17:26 PM
Very kind of you, but you might regret the offer!!!! Watch this space, Stoneleigh is only round the corner!!

No prob's Mate.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Sure it won't be to long before you get another, You can't deprive your boy of his rides for to long :P

8)